"I want to meet your travel agent" Swara asked when she did not receive any reply from Nikhil.

"Are you ready for this?" Nikhil fumbled.

"I just want to meet your travel agent. I want to know how it works." Swara crossed her arms.

It was evening, when Swara and Nikhil went to meet their travel agent.

"Madam, it is contract of marriage just on paper. We would need to attach marriage certificate to application. It will expedite the process." Travel agent explained with professionalism.

"But how it works exactly?" she asked.

"It's simple when two parties agree to sign contract. We decide on one day for signing marriage as well as prenup. We have our ways to get marriage registrar here who would issue certificate immediately. There will not be any contact post marriage between two parties till the end date of contract. On the end date both parties will apply for mutual divorce." Agent explained.

"But in this do we need to pay any fees?" Swara asked.

"Yes, but if you want to do a job then also, we can help you with this" Agent replied

"But what will be my status over there? Will I be able to work" Swara asked with unsurety. She wanted to safeguard her family financially, that was her utmost priority.

"Yes, as per contract, we will post your resume on our website and then you will get interview calls from interested companies as per your profile. If you are selected, then you will also have job. Else you can go there and search for any job." Agent clarified.

"But how can I believe this would be a valid offer. We heard a lot about human trafficking." Nikhil was stunned to hear Swara's question.

"Swara how can you?" Nikhil intervened.

"Nikhil, I want to know everything. If you want me to think about this option." Swara shushed him.

"I understand your concern, but all job offers will be from reputed companies. You can cross verify from your end as well. But you need to give us some percentage of your salary for first two years. That will be a part of contract" Agent assured.

They discussed for more than one hour where Swara tried to analyse for any loopholes.

"I need two days to think about" Swara declared while getting up from her seat.

They bid bye and came out from agent's office.

At night on terrace, they both were standing, "What do you want to think about it now? You were acting as a lawyer over there" Nikhil mocked looking at silent Swara.

"It's a question of my life Nikhil. I will be alone there. I need to see if it is actually worth to take the biggest risk of my life or not." Swara answered passing glare.

"Swara do you think I don't care for you?" Nikhil asked pulling her near him.

"I do care for you. I am hell scared to send you away from my eyesight. I have already clarified all these things with agent. I proposed this option only after due diligence. I am parting away from my most precious's possession of course I will be damn careful. Because I love you Swara." His eyes turned glassy.

"Nikhil, is there any other option?" Swara tried her last resort.

"If it was there, I wouldn't have ask you to do this" Nikhil confessed.

"Do you think what we are doing is correct?" Swara asked keeping her head on his shoulder, "I am scared for this storm. I feel everything is going to change upside down."

"Don't worry Swara. We will sail through this. I promise, I will be always with you" Nikhil wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Do you really want me to do this?" Swara asked

"For us Swara... for our future... for our dreams." Nikhil pleaded tightening his grip over her petit figure.

'For my family, for Papa, for Ma, for Rohan.' Swara closed her eyes to take deep breath.

"I am ready to do this for our family" Swara declared opening her eyes determinedly and one tear dropped from her big doe eyes.

"I will inform this to our agent tomorrow itself" he said leaving sigh of relief.

Two days later, miles apart from Indian soil a person dressed in formal suit informed in professional tone, "She accepted Sir"

Roger's words earned devil smirk from his boss Sanskar Maheshwari. His cold gaze was fixed on Toronto's skyline on starring night.

****************************************

Thanks for loving this story. Let me know how you found this chapter in the form of your votes and comments.

Please feel free to share this story in your message board as suggestive read if you think that they will enjoy this roller coaster ride.

Love
AngelTweet