029

"Oh no its fine jaem anyways ill come bck tomorrow!" She said rushing to the bar. She slowly park her car infront of the bar.moving inside only to see haechan pouting. "Lee dong hyuck wake up" haechan eyes slowly lit up after hearing her voice "hi haerinnieee" the man smiled and struggled to go out from the stool he's sitting on. She moved closer to him helping him from falling down.

She give the barista a tiny smile bowing, thanking her for taking care of haechan when he's drunk. "So you must be haerin" the barista said, haerin nodded her head brows furrowed wondering how the barista know her name

"He keep saying sorry haerinie, he must love you so much that he can't control his self from crying" she let out a chuckled as haerin laugh "hey! I did not cry" hyuck crossed his arm attempting to stand up but ended up almost falling down on the ground.

She bowed at the barista again putting the drunk guy in the passenger seat. "You know my wife is angry at me right now! She looks cute but I wasn't cheating on her.....minlin have mental problem thats why i act hmm! I only love her" he pouted eyes looking glossy as ever choking on his tears.

Haerin let out a breathy laugh at this point she can only forgive him knowing that he probably didn't mean to hurt her like that you know how people always say 'drunk people never lie' that's why she believe him.

she took glance on the guy only to see him already sleeping hugging her hands. she put her hand on his forehead checking his temperature "oh god"

-

haechan woke up feeling a cold towel was placed on his head. "h-haerin?" he quickly went outside not until his wife voiced was heard on the kitchen "yah where are you going?"

"baby!" he shout slipping his hand onto her waist hugging her securely on his arm. "hey sit i need to cook some soup for you.." she patted the guy back "no what if you leave me after you finish cooking?"

haerin sigh cupping his cheek "i wont i promise" haechan lips curve upwards "but baby? who's hoodie you wearing right now?its kinda smells like boy cologne.."

"its jaemin hoodie why?" you smile at him before putting the empty plate on the large dining table. seeing him eating the soup without saying anything haerin brows furrowed in confusion. "hyuck?"

her word got cutted off by haechan leaving the dining room and closing the door harshly "ok what now?" she sigh pouring herself a cup of coffee.

haerin sat on the couch watching 'prison playbook' while munching her food. its been 1 hour since haechan leave her dumbfounded and to be honest she dont even know what's wrong with her wearing jaemin hoodie. "is it because i wear someone else hoodie?"

she knocked on the door but no one answered "hyuck.. im leaving" she jokingly said when the door make a creek sound she immediately flung her head seeing him with his reddened face "you said you wont leave."

"are you on your period or something?" she ask crossing her arm trying not to laugh at her own joke.

"take that off" he coldly say handing the girl his black hoodie "oiiii my baby hyuck is jealous" she shout.

"jealous? me? eww"

"ok then i wont change, i like jaemin one better" she said running away from the guy grip "YAH!"