022

haerin woke up from her 14 hours sleep "he must be at work already" she quickly went to the bathroom taking a shower.

she left the bedroom seeing all the maids chit chatting while some of them are laying on the couch they probably thought haerin go with hyuck. "oh and you wanna know i kinda ha- g-good e-evening mrs lee" she nodded her head as she quickly went to the cinema room.

she stare on big tv blankly, not knowing what to do since she's bored

should i call him?

"nahh he's probably busy now" shrugging the thought off she quickly went to the kitchen making herself a pasta.

"oof im done with it!" haerin said clapping her hand softly feeling proud of course "its been 1 hour already? alright lets call him" she ran upstairs taking her phone inside the room.

he declined the call many times, the girl scoffed in annoyance "the fuck?"

on the other side haechan phone keep ringing making the other workers took a glance on him. he quickly said sorry to them because disturbing their presentation.

"mr lee i think you should answer the call maybe it's something that important?" the worker beside haechan whispered on his ear as he sigh "stop presenting for a minute i have to answer this phone call" haechan said before leaving the meeting room.

"who the fuc- hae rin?" he stared at the '김해린<3'for a second before finally answered the call

"whats wrong ba-"
"YOU FINALLY ANSWERED THE CA-" they both start at the same time.

"meet me at my office at lunch time" he coldly say before ending the call, he inhaled deeply trying to calm his short temper self. he then quickly stepped into the meeting room "go on"

when haechan ended the call haerin stood there froze "is he mad at me?" she frown. haerin quickly went to their shared bedroom changing her outfit to casual one. haerin packed the pasta in lunch box before heading to haechan office.

the journey only took 10 minutes to get there. she smile holding the lunch box carefully to the 10th floor where haechan office located.

she went inside knocking the glass door "hyuck im her-" she let out too loud making haechan look up from his paperwork with his intimidating looks. "whats wrong?" haerin smile vanish when she see the now old haechan who always gave her a glare.

"hyuck?" haerin c walked towards him slowly feeling scared because he remained silent "hey are you mad at me?" haerin once again ask,now beside him "hyuck"

he stood up from his seat eyes burning hole into the girl figure causing her to bite her bottom lips. "ima lea-" she get cut off when haechan suddenly push her against the wall making her let out a small gasp, surprised by his sudden action.

"you call me so many times" his voice was deeper than usual, sending the girl shiver down her spine "it's because you didn't answer-"

"i was in the meeting room! did you know how the worker gave me a judgy face, you dont have any idea how embarrassed iam" he punch the glass window beside haerin. "im sorry..."

she felt guilty for calling him, if she didn't call him multiple time he wouldn't get embarrassed. she lowered her head "i just wanna have lunch with you.." she said before wiggling out from the guy grip "ima leave sorry once again.." she said leaving the lunch box on his table.