017

he chuckled seeing her face "you know you soooo cuteee when you blush like i just wanna put your whole body inside my pocket so no one could take you" he said hygging the her tiny waist.

"hae rin" she humm letting the guy continue his word "do you remember me?" she opened her eyes feeling confused as ever "erm you mean like what?" he sigh leaving the bed slightly. "wait here im going to take something"

he take out a blue bracelet handing it to her "do you remember this bracelet?" she nodded her head lips curver upward "this look exactly like mine"

oh wait-

she let out a gasp "y-you" he nodded his head the girl froze still processing. "im sorry for not telling you.. im just scared that you dont want to believe me and leave me" he sigh resting his head on the crook of her neck.

"w-wait wait how did- oh that's why you ask me where i get my bracelet?" the guy nodded his head feeling unsure if the girl would be able to love him. she giggles pinching his cheek with both of her hand "but why are being rude to me even though you knew i was little haerin?"

"i know baby im sorry" she let out a sigh pushing the boy closer to her.

a knock was heard on the door "hae- yow ermm i just wanna say t-that breakfast is ready" mark said closing the door immediately when he see the two making out. "so my lovely wife? do you want to have date with me when we back at seoul?" she nodded her head feeling happy as ever.

they hold each other hand, walking to the other who busy munching their food "aaaa cuteeeee!!!" jungwoo said hugging yuta tightly after seeing the two being all lovely dovey. tjey finish eating while hae rin and jaehyun wash the dishes. "haerin?" she hummed "tomorrow you both going back to korea right?" she nodded passing the wet dishes to the guy "why dont we all go to the mall since you never go out even though this is your kinda vacation?"

"welp sure i kinda feel bored?" she laughed.

-

they all enter the big ass mall haerin with her husband clinging onto her arm while the other jaehyun,taeyong,doyoung,jungwoo,taeil and johnny together while yuta cling on mark dragging the poor boy away from the group.

"baby? what do you want?" he ask eyeing the girl beside him who focus on the plushies. "this!" she pointed to the korilakkuma. they ended up having a matching plushies "oh i should get this bunny plushie for jaemin!" she said taking pink bunny while squishing it. "anything else?" she shook her head "okay lets pay then"

haechan put the girl arm around his torso after seeing alot of guy staring the girl "baby can you hide your face?" he ask while pouting. "whhyyyy?" "aish why are you so beautiful other guy might steal you from me!" he wince hugging the girl more. "hyuck i only have one heart and its belong to you forever okay?" she chuckle seeing his face "kiss me then"