024

"haerin-ah you okay?" jeno take a glance on the girl who now staring blankly on the window "i dont know should i be okay when my husband get touch by another girl?" she scoffed crossing her legs and arm.

"hmm but i dont think haechan would cheated on you though" jeno eyes now focused on the road "i know.. but you know i cant control my anger if im jealous right? like seriously the girl cling her arm onto him and he dont even bother to push it?" she let out a sigh poking her right cheek in annoyance.

"im bringing you to jaemin house is it okay?" jeno ask the girl quickly nodded her head "he dont know where jaemin house was so its fine"

-

jeno put in the pin number opening the door only to see jaemin pointing a knife towards them "yah zeno lee you scared me! oh- is that my daughter?"

she plopped herself on the white couch. staring at the new missed phone call from haechan.

dont call me dont call me-

her phone ringtone rang again "aahhhhhhh for bunny sake haerin just answer it already" jaemin putted his arm on his torso nagging like an old grandma. haerin stayed at jaemin house until 2am before going back to her house.

"where the fuck are you?!" haerin open the mansion door only to be greet by angry haechan. he began closing the door harsly but haerin still remained silent.

"did you know how worried iam when you're not at home yet and where the fuck you and jeno go? going to date?" he asked bitterly she walked away going straight to the bedroom but stopped in the middle of the stairs "dont you fucking have mouth?"

"and dont you fucking have hand to push the girl hands away?" she scoffed now staring at the frozen boy he must be shocked since haerin never showed this side of her. "just shut the fuck up already" she said for the last time before locking herself inside the guest room.

haechan keep knocking on the door but the girl didn't budge in still in her little world. "haerin? baby please open the door ok i'll explain please babe"

"explain then" she said still not opening the door haechan sigh "ok i was just too shocked okay she's my ex girlfriend baby no more than that and when you left my brain finally proses everything! i push her away i swear and then i went to chenle house but you wasn't there thats why im mad at you.. please im sorry dont worry about her please my heart only belong to kim haerin i swear i only love you please baby im sorry"

haerin push the door open only to see haechan chocked on his tears. she quickly went to the boy hugging him securely "fine i forgive you"

"i never thought you have a bold side too.." he said between his sobs making the girl watched him in awe.