04

"you know its really weird when you always wear all black stuff but your bracelet is pink" chenle chuckle seeing the pink bracelet on your wrist. its probably still fit because you're skinny.

"this bracelet is really important for me since it makes me remember two person....its kinda remind me of one childhood friends and my sister since she made this bracelet" you smile at your self remembering how your past still lingering in your mind. "talking about the boy...we kinda promised to marry each other when we're old? but i dont know hes probably dating someone else right now" you giggle but soon turn into frown.

"what's his name? maybe we can help" chenle ask with a small smile "i-i don't remember" you sigh taking daegal to sit on your lap.

"anyways jaemin and renjun hyung is coming"

the sound of shouting outside making three of us share a look befor laughing "god damn jaemin when will he stop being loud?"

-

its turn out chenle want all of us together back since we barely talk except jeno hes my best friend and my work mate.

my phone suddenly buzz showing my mom massage.

QUEEN <33

hey honey can you come with me
tomorrow to find your wedding
dress? im sure you dont want
me to buy it for you.
seen

ok.
delivered

i sigh putting the device down "hey guys.. i think i have some tea to spill" they quickly look at me with curiosity.

"im going to get married..."

"WHAT??!!!" renjun who just came drinking his coffee chocked on his drink i quickly patted his back feeling guilty "*cough* how *cough* you *cough* dont even have *cough* boyfriend"

"exactly. my parents arrange me with someone" you lay your head on jaemin shoulder he felt sorry but he still going to be there for you that's what he thought. he pouted "aww my poor baby come let me give you a last hug" he wrapped his arm around your waist pushing your head on the crook of his neck

"why did you say for the last time?" you push his body away taking a sit beside jeno. "aww what if your husband going to be mad at me for hugging you?" you sigh fidgeting with your hand.

"promis me you guys wont leave me even though i have someone to take care of.."a sniff was heard making the 4 eyes widen "oh my god this is my first time seeing her crying" he put his hand oh his mouth while jeno and jaemin hugg the girl.

"yow im finally her-" the tall boy tilt his head "yah who make noona crying?" jisung rush to her pulling the girl away from the two boy hugging her little bofy, he crouched down wiping the girl tears "hey dont cry".

"i wish jisung did that to me" jaemin said hugging the samoyed beside him dramatically.

M E R I D I A -lhc जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें