07

day 6 before the wedding

donghyuck parent ask him to bring the girl to date so here are they now sitting at the bench on the park.

silence

hae rin clear her throat breaking the awkward silence "erm so..." hyuck put his phone to his pocket turning all his attention to the girl "what?" she shook her head "ima go buy ice cream" she said before leaving.

she stood infront of the ben & jerry shop eyeing the ice cream "just buy all of it if you cant pick" hyuck said while entering the ice cream shop "we take all scoop" i stood there frozen in my place.

what the-

"did your foot got stuck on the floor or what? come here"  she quickly sat beside the boy looking at him awkwardly "err i thought you didn't want"

"im not going to eat the ice cream its for you anyways" he said eyes still stuck on the device infront of him. "thanks" the girl quitely mumble feeling happy all of sudden. she turn to take picture of the cafe there hyuck taking her side picture without her knowing. "hyuck?" he hummed "can we go to the amusement park later?" her eyes lit in excitement the guy sigh before nodding his head. "yay thanks!"

the sun was shining brightly as the newly opened amusement park filled with people all ages, excited about the attraction that was there your eyes caught 5 boys heading to the entrance. you ran to them leaving the cold boy behind. "YAH YOU BASTARD YOU DIDNT EVEN TELL ME OR BRING ME HERE!!!!" jisung the youngest link his arm around your shoulder "sorry! anyways you here alone?"he ask looking around

oh hyuck!

"oh fuck i forgot" the girl ran to the standing boy beside the entrance dragging him "this is my..errr" "fiancé"she nodded her head motioning them to come with her.

"oooooo let's ride that!!"you exclaimed "go with your friends im going to the food stalls" you nodded your head dragging jaemin and jeno leaving the 3 behind. seeing you close with the 5 boys making hyuck felt his heart throbbed in pain he shrugged the feeling going straight to the hot dog stall.

the day getting darker as you bid the 5 boy goodbye before heading to donghyuck car. you sigh happily putting your head at the head rest. soon your eyelids getting heavier and heavier.

hyuck park the car infront of hae rin house. he sigh looking the girl beside him smiling "we finally met rinnie" he chuckled. he open the haerin side door carrying the sleepy girl in bridal style.

"oh donghyuck-" your mom closed her mouth seeing you peacefully sleeping in donghyuck hand. soon he put you on the bed putting the comforter to make sure you stay warm. he quitely leave the bedroom coming back to the living room "oh my god thank you so much dear, come take a rest" hyuck shook his head "its late already i should get going now" he bow before leaving the house.