019

the couple included sungchan safely arrived at seoul with haechan driver taking them back to haerin family house. "oh my gosh you both are back! eh sungchan?" haerin mom blinked a couple of time before running to the tall guy "ahhh my baby! how are you? did you eat well?"

haerin sigh putting her luggage on the ground "i dont know who's the real child now" haechan chuckle patting the girl head. "babe" she hummed as a response "can we stay here for a minute im tired" haechan wince while back hugging haerin.

"ok ok fine but only for 20 minutes cause we haven't look at out house yet!" haechan cutely nodded his head ruffling the girl hair.

"look honey im right i told ya that they both going to ended up being lovely!" her mom said wiggling her eyebrows at her husband.

-

haerin hug her mom for the last time "im going now and call me or hyuck if you wanna visit us ok" her mom nodded kissing her daughter cheek before biding her and haechan a goodbye.

haerin lay her head on her husband shoulder humming her favourite song 'by my side-junny' the ride only took 30 minutes and boom they already infront of the gateway.

haerin rolled the car window down feeling amused by how beautiful the garden was "oh my god! hyuck! look that's so beautiful!" she pointed to the large fountain on the center of the garden "yeah so beautiful that i just cant take my eyes of it" haechan said looking at the figure beside him the whole time not really caring about the big fountain.

haerin plopped out from the car dunning like a child who found a toy on the store "ARGHHH IM GOING TO EXPLODE! i feel like im a disney princess" she blurted out dragging the boy away from opening the door since she havent watch all the garden yet. haechan let out a chuckle seeing how cute shes being right now "babe im sure that the inside will be more pretty lets go" haechan locked their hands but the girl eyes still lock on the sunflower around the fountain area.

hyuck push open the big ass door revealing 6 maids and 5 bodyguards bowing at them "oof i wanna say that this house is a lil too big for both of us but i guess not anymore" she said before hugging the maids one by one "babe you dont even hug me like that it's always me who approached you first!" he said dragging his feet while pouting his lips.

haerin quickly peck his lips before running around the house like a lost child. "only a peck?" he chuckle bitting his bottom lips.

oh man i wish something like this would happen to me in the future 👹.
ngl i want the house to be all aesthetic kinda theme but i also want a black modern looking house 😩

like this is beautiful but i also want this