War Day 3: Team up!

Start from the beginning

Recovery Girl: Now I saved a woman from getting raped. I can happily say I made a good deed today.

time skip brought to you by Nezu and Aizawa getting out of the game and infiltrating the boat.

Recovery Girl: I will go to the villain's observer room.

Gran Torino: I am following you.

Endeavor: Sure go away WITCH!

Recovery Girl: You are lucky I want to have some great tea, or else I would have made sure that you would not be able to use your quirk anymore.

Endeavor: Pff! There is no way you can do that!

Recovery Girl: Wanna find out?

Endeavor: There is no such thing, right?

Sir Nighteye: Don't look at me, I don't know and I do not want to see your future!

Recovery Girl and Gran Torino went out of the room leaving a confused hero behind and a silent room. Everyone knew not to joke with her. Everyone besides a certain great hero. Once she arrived at the villain observer room, she saw All Might cursing at how stupid his successor is and that he was right, that he was a failure and so on.

Nezu: Ahh Chiyo.

Recovery Girl: Nezu. Do tell me how you could be tricked just like that!

Nezu: Was I really?

Recovery Girl: Your eyes. . . What are you planning?

Nezu: Nothing.

Reocery Girl: Spill it out or I'ma whack you so hard you won't be able to drink tea for the next week.

Nezu: Fine. Izuku had soo many plans on his desk and I have read every single one. He also knew that the vent system would be a trap or more like he calculated it in his plan. I only saw the outcome of what would happen if everyone of us would be eliminated.

Gran Torino: And that would be?

Nezu: To put it quite simple, pure ChAoS.

Recovery Girl: Mortal language please!

Nezu: He plans on taking the boat over.

Recovery Girl: This boat? Why?

Nezu: Isn't it obvious?

Gran Torino: He want's us to be a part in the game too.

Nezu: Exactly. You can choose to either be on this team or stay an observer.

Recovery Girl: It was getting boring either way.

Nezu: Splendid.

Aizawa went over to the trio because they began laughing like crazy and it freaked everyone else out.

Aizawa: Why are you laughing Nezu?

Nezu: Oh just thinking about what will happen.

Aizawa: Do I want to know?

Nezu: No. All you have to know it that we will be in the game very soon.

Aizawa: That good damn problem child.

Recovery Girl: How?

Aizawa: What do you know that I don't? When did he even talk to you about this?

Nezu: He didn't. Remember all the drafts of plans he had on the table.

Aizawa: Yes.

Nezu: I read through them all.