Chapter 12*

Bella's P.O.V:

"Now take a turn to the left, and it will be right there." Harry says, guiding me to the parking lot of his place since there's no parking on the streets.

"You can park next to mine or anywhere there's an empty spot." He adds.

"Where's your car at?"

"Keep going straight, and then it's at the far right." He says, pointing his fingers along the way.

There are two empty spots near his car, and I park into the guided lines.

I take my phone off of the car stand and Harry grabs the gift bag that was in between his legs the whole ride as we get out of the car.

After eating sushi, we ended up stopping at T-mobile to change my phone number. We had to wait a while to sync in all of my contacts, but we've finally arrived at his house at 9 pm. Harry and I had already exchanged numbers again and he deleted my old contact, saving the new one instead.

Hopefully, Liam doesn't try and text me again.

Harry guides us towards the elevator, pressing the down button as we stand there and wait for the doors to open.

We walk into the open elevator, Harry pressing the buttons as we wait for the door to close again.

"Hey, it means a lot to me that you told me about what's going on with your ex. I know how scary it must be but you can always talk to me." He says suddenly, putting his hand on my shoulder for my attention.

I don't know what to say back, so I just give him a little smile and rub the hand he placed on my shoulder.

We reach Harry's floor and the elevator door opens as we make our way out and to his room.

He gets his keys from his back pocket, shuffling through the key chains only to find the right one and unlock the door.

Harry slips off his shoes, keeping his socks on and I realize the shoes that I'm wearing. This is going to be so embarrassing to take off.

I untie the laces and then try to pull the shoe off my foot, but I miserably fail. He's probably getting an amazing view of my ass right now.

I've been tugging on my shoe for a while now and it's getting very embarrassing.

"Help, baby?" He chuckles and my cheeks turn bright red.

"Shut upppp. But yes." I tell him, getting more embarrassed by the second.

"For starters, let's go sit on the couch." He says, keeping that shit-eating grin on his face. He leads me to the living room and I take a seat on the gray couch as he goes down on his knees on the floor. He places the gift bag down on the coffee table as he takes off my shoes.

He reaches for the left boot, pulling it off my foot gently and then putting it to the side. He then unties the other shoe for me, pulling off the other shoe and putting them both to the side. I get the feeling of butterflies in my stomach again, a common pattern I notice when I'm with him.

"All done!" He smiles, taking my shoes to put them on the shoe rack.

"Thank you, curly boy. Those shoes are always such a hassle to take off."

"I should have left you there to struggle... the view I was getting of your ass was immaculate." He says from across the room, walking over to the couch again.

"How did I know you were going to say something along the lines of that?" I say, hearing his faint laugh get louder as he came closer to me.

"Gimme your socks. Let me put them in the washer along with mine." He says and my face scrunches in disgust. Why would he want to hold my socks I've been wearing for hours?