Dokja flinched.

It is very similar. With how that dark eyes swirling dangerously, veiled with...desire. 'Huh? What did I just think? Ugh, it must be because I just woke up.'

"Jonghyuk?" Dokja waved his hand in front of Jonghyuk's face.

'Those hands...did he touch his lover with it?'

"..The breakfast is ready." He then left.

'...I want to bite those fingers until it bleeds.'

"...Okay.." It's baffled Dokja a little as Jonghyuk is acting strange. But, he soon forgets it. Aigoo, Dokja.

*******

"Ohh...Rok Soo, I forgot to tell you this." It's lively around the dining area even though it's in the morning. The one who just spoke is Sooyoung. "That red hair suits you."

Rok Soo scoffed, "You just notice it now?" Sooyoung shrugged, "Well, our cast doesn't really have to die our hair."

"No, I have to later." Dokja who has finished his bath cut in. He sat down beside Jonghyuk. "I mean Dokja in the script will have his hair die blond or is it golden? Pretty much the same thing."

"Ah, yes...There's that scene. Still, it's in the later chapter. It's gonna take some time before we reach that scenario." Sangah chimed in.

"Ahjussi gonna be in blond!? I want to see that!" Jihye shouted abruptly and the kids, Yoosoung and Gilyoung nodded their head hard. If not for Hyunsung stopping them, their neck could dislocate.

"Kids, eat first. We don't have time." Rosalyn remind them as the time is running. No need to say twice, they continue to eat.

A certain someone is strangely attentive to an oblivious rat.

The red-hair inquired with his eyes to the lollipop addicted girl, 'What the heck is that?'

The lollipop addicted girl replied with her gaze too, 'LOVE."

The red-hair nodded in understanding.

******

"Young Master, it seems like you have changed." Rok Soo, sitting on a chair, while sipping the hot tea casually look out the window. The actors in front of him, who played Billos, had a stoic expression. "You seem different than your nickname."

"Which one? Trash?" Rok Soo lips started to go up.

"Yes. You are right. Trash. Haven't you always been a trashy young master?"

"Billos." His smile between ridiculing or disdain, words said in a nonchalant tone. "You can't call your father, 'father'. You can't call your brother, 'brother'." The actor gaze turns chilly as he said that. The man in front of him makes eye contact. He then continues, "Are you going to keep being the bastard? Are you satisfied with that?" His gaze sharpens. "I know you're not." Rok Soo leans on the chair, putting on a nostalgic expression, "I've acted like a trash for about ten years since, I started when I was 8." He started to smile again. It especially looks scary to the outsiders. Suddenly, squeaks could be heard. It's Choi Han and Ron. Still, Rok Soo continues to speak, "Billos." The actor's face is pretty chilly right now.

"It's okay to throw away something you've been doing for around ten years." Life seems to seep in those reddish-brown eyes. "I can't live as a trash forever."

"Aren't you the same?"

The said person's lips started to go up, "I am indeed tired of it."

.

.

.

.

.

"Cut! Okay, we're moving onto the next scene! Beacrox, stand by. You're next." The scene ended with Rok Soo smiles in satisfaction while shoving the lemon tea to Ron. The next scene is between Beacrox and Choi Han's little interaction. "Yes."

Rok Soo went to his resting room and began to tap on the phone, messaging Sooyoung.

"Since when does this newcomer has this type of obsession?" No need to explain who it is as Sooyoung already understood.

"Well, it looks like it has been such a long time. When we met him, I know right away that he likes Dokja. It just that, I don't think that even he himself notice it. It's before though. After what happened last night, his gaze changed. This time, without doubt, he realized that and don't plan to back down, lol."

"Ugh, that oblivious rat."

"You're in no place to say that."

"Is he dangerous?"

"No, I don't think so. It's obvious, can't you see how he treated Dokja this morning? In any case, it's his thought that dangerous."

"Well, not like we can stop that. If he's not dangerous then it's okay. We just have to watch from afar."

"'kay...I need to go. Talk to you later."

"All right."

Knock!Knock!Knock!

"Rok Soo hyung?" It's Choi Han voice. "Come in." Choi Han enter and sat beside Rok Soo. "Are there any camera here?" He asked. "No. I don't like being recorded while resting."

Plop!

"Then, can I rest on your lap?" The sharp black eyes sparkled, looking at him with a pleading gaze. "Please?"

"Such a spoiled boyfriend I have."

"Well, you spoiled me, Rok Soo."

[A/N: Jonghyuk actually thought that his feeling is just his admiration for Dokja, but, in this chapter, he realized it's not the case.

And...yes, Rok Soo and Choi Han have been dating actually. I mean, come one. They meet a lot in the past👀 Feelings should have bloomed beautifully.

If there's some error, feel free to point it out😉

Anyway, thank you for reading this. Stay safe you all. I love you guys.😊]