The oven goes off and I slip the kitchen mitt onto my hand, taking out the hot tray. I retrieve a knife from one of the drawers, cutting it into four big slices, taking one on my plate and leaving the tray on the counter to take more later.

My next client comes in about two hours so I have some time to myself, allowing me to eat my food and scroll on my phone for a while.

I clean up after myself, putting my plate in the dishwasher and the leftover pizza in the fridge. I take a cold water bottle out of the fridge and make my way into my beauty room, sterilizing everything for my next client once more.

-

To Harry: Picking you up in 45 min? Is that alright?

I text him, pressing send and then scrolling through the conversation to see our previous messages.

From Harry: Helloooo :D
From Harry: you're really pretty you know that?

To Harry: you're so cheesy I swear haha
To Harry: but thank you, Harry. I guess you're pretty too...

From Harry: So I'm pretty now huh?

To Harry: Yeah... pretty boy.

From Harry: Am I pretty when I choke you or when I slap your ass so hard to the point where your neighbors can hear you scream?

To Harry: WHOA. Calm down

From Harry: Not so pretty anymore?

This was from the day we were watching TV in my living room. He was sitting across from me yet he kept messaging me, looking over to see my reaction every time. At this point, we'll probably have to rewatch the first couple of episodes since neither of us really paid attention. Later that night, we ended up falling asleep on the couch next to each other, my head rested on his lap. We shared the throw blanket that was on the couch but it wasn't big enough to cover both of us. I remember we woke up super sore from the position we fell asleep in, moving to my room to sleep in again for a few more hours.

From Harry: Perfect. You probably look sexy when you drive. H

What am I supposed to do about him?

I try and shake off the feeling I'm getting in my stomach right now as I touch up my makeup and change my clothes. I decide on some shorts with this brown Fendi crop top my sister, Gigi, gifted me a while ago. I would never spend this much on a shirt but I remember spotting it while window shopping with her during the holidays and she bought it for me as a surprise.

I get out a black belt with gold chains and a gold buckle which would look nice paired with the outfit, so I clasp it on and look at myself in the mirror.

Harry unclasps the belt from my shorts, wrapping it around my neck and pulling the leather until it grasps firmly around my throat, keeping the buckle open so he can tug on it occasionally.

I shake my head rapidly, quickly removing the thoughts that had wandered into my head as I stared at myself in the mirror. "What the fuck is wrong with me." I whisper to myself, trying to remove all the inappropriate ideas from my mind.

Instead of carrying around a purse today, I pick out a mini backpack that can hold my phone and keys. I walk out of my room into the hallway, getting my pair of doc martens off the shoe rack.

I slip on some white socks that go just above my knee, stuffing my foot inside of the shoe and tightening the laces, only to tie them together again.

These shoes can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

I take out my phone, texting Harry to give me his address so I can pick him up. I've never driven to his house before so it's not saved on Waze yet.