EYES ON THIRD BUTTON

Start from the beginning

Ufff.....

"So, start counting the girls. How many of you are present? Who is your girl representative? Come in front and do the counting. " The first one asked.

Our girl's representative (GR) started the counting. There were 53 girls in total and three were absent as they haven't reported yet.

"Now, each and everyone introduce yourself. Your GR will give a demo so that you will know how to do it. " The second one beamed.

Our GR started, -" My name is Preeti Anand. I passed my +2 from blah blah school, blah blah district and state in 2016. My NEET score is xyz. My hobbies are singing and dancing. "

"Wow, you like to sing and dance. Why not to show us your little talent? " The second one again beamed. She must be enjoying this. Here we are all trembling.

She played a song and asked her to dance. God, this is so embarrassing. What if someone is bathroom singer. Now I have to think of a hobby that is impossible to do right here. What about swimming? hehe, shut up.

Skating?
You dumbo fell so many times, you can't even skate to save your life. But I liked it though I'm not good at it. What if someone has skating shoes. You won't be able to sit on your butt for month.

I hadn't finished my thought process and my turn came so fast.
"My name is Thea Mehra. I passed my +2 from xyz school, Haryana. My NEET score is pqr. My hobby is cooking. I also like to play badminton. " I introduced myself.

Woah, cooking.... Seriously.
Hey, don't be rude I can cook to save my life. I like to do some experiments whenever I'm sad. So it's ok..

"Well, we will like to enjoy your cooking in future. Next. " The third one said.

Relief washed over me. Thank God.

Like that everyone introduced themselves. Many girls performed dance while some girls sang a song.
Overall it was good.

"As I can see, there are girls from outside of this state. Let me ask you if anyone is having any problem during studies? " The first one asked.

I raised my head a little to see that her eyes were on me.
"Sometimes when professor speak in native language, it's quite difficult to understand. " I replied.

"You have to adjust yourself as soon as possible. There are many girls in your senior batches who are from other states and their accent is better than native people. Learn as fast as you can. " She said strictly.

I nodded.

"Now, you all have some tasks to do. First, you have to find out who we are. Use your connection or on Facebook, we don't care. Second, you have to learn names of your batchmates by their faces of course. Third, you have to wear kurti and leggings during your class. Fourth, wearing apron is must. No excuses. Fifth, you can't wear jeans as long as you are in first year. Last but not least, know all your professors, HODs and union members. " The first one explained all the things.

"From tomorrow onwards, there will be practice for upcoming college fest. Whether you participate or not you have to come to auditorium. You will be there from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Again, no excuses. You can participate in any activity as per your interest. "
"Trust me you are going to have alot of entertainment. " The third one winked.

"And yeah. You will follow the dress code in auditorium too but you don't have to wear your apron. " The second one said.

With this they were gone, finally. We can mimic them. ;))

Everyone is imitating their tone and there hand movements as they speak.

This is going to be fun.