Chapter 39: Angel baby [18+]

Start from the beginning

Catching my sudden mood change, she grabs my hand tugging me forward. ''Come with me.''

''Where?'' I ask, looking around our company, only to find them completely lost in their own ways.

''You will see.'' She answers smiling and I feel myself drifting  behind her.

She wears a pair of high heels boots, that makes her look taller than she is, the main reason why we are on the same height right now, and the tightest leather pants I've ever seen.

The material clings her bottom like a glove and I catch myself staring at the way her hips move.

She is absolutely gorgeous. No cap.

Slowly she guides me towards the back of a trailer, until it's just the two of us. The music still sounds loudly but there are little to no people here and I can't help but exhale deeply.

''God that's nice.'' I say loudly.

''Yeah. It can be a lot.'' She says, excusing herself for a moment.

I watch her walk inside the trailer, only to come outside a minute later holding some pillows and a small box.

Putting the pillows down, we both lay with our eyes towards the sky.

''Where did these come from?''

''The trailers are for the drivers. Or at least some of us who are doing this often and we know the people behind it. That's mine.''

''Oh.''

''Yeah. The job has its perks I guess.''

''This is your full time job?'' I ask.

''No, I'm a bartender on the side. But the money is better here.''

''I see.''

''You?''

''I'm just Daphne. That's the only thing that makes sense right now.'' I say looking at the stars above.

She doesn't answer but proceeds on opening the small box in her hands.

''This is my way of relaxing after a long day. Or a stressful night. Do you wanna kill it together?''

My eyes drift on her, watching her putting the blunt on her lips. Cupping the exterior of the lighter she takes a long drag, holding it inside for a second before she exhales deeply.

The smell of weed fills the space between us and I find myself contemplating the idea.

''I've never done it.'' I mumble, receiving a smile from her.

''Of course you haven't angel.'' She says, making me blush.

''Do you want to try it? No pressure but my stuff is good. No trash business.''

Biting on my lip I think about it for a minute before I nod, taking the blunt from her hand. Our fingers brush with each other and I feel the electricity between us, but I avoid her stare.

''Take a small drag. Otherwise you are going to get light headed too soon.''

Nodding, I do what she tells me only to end up coughing anyway. She chuckles at my response, taking it from my hands.

''That's okay. It happens to anyone the first time.''

I watch her repeating the action confidently the whole situation making her look even hotter than she already is and I can't help but stare.

''You see something you like?'' She says after a minute, passing me the blunt and I just nod, taking another hit and coughing repeatedly.

''You are doing it wrong angel.'' Suki scolds before she sits up tugging me with her.