Chapter 25- honest talks and messing

Emily pov.

"So tell me everything did he take you to the field?"  Victoria asked "Yeah you all know about the field?" I said I felt like I was having a sleepover with my best friend or my sister.

"Damiano been going there for a few months now heaven knows why" Victoria laughed pulling me into a cuddle.

"It's a lovely place very peaceful I almost felt asleep" I said
"Was the date that boring?" Victoria asked giggling at her lite joke I laughed back shaking my head "actually I think it was the best date I've ever had" I said earning a happy smile from her. "Oh so did you do more than kissing??" Victoria asked wiggling her brows making me blush "omg you's did ahh dirty angelo" Victoria joked.

"No not that I swear " I said laughing with her "we just made out and it felt like heaven" I whispered making her eyes widen "aw I think someone L.O.V.E " Victoria said making us both laugh maybe she's right but I don't think I'm ready for that.

"Ah it's about time, I'm so happy for you both it's about time the prince and princess got their happy ending" Victoria said happy ending hmm I wonder if that actually happens "oh look at this " I said showing her my new necklace she gasped touching the gem.

"Holy crap it's beautiful but where did Damiano find the time" she questioned "he brought it the day we met remember?" I said sipping on my drink. "Wait Damiano actually brought it as we left so that's what he was doing, that's so cute his first present was the first thing you showed him " Victoria said smiling "I don't know if I can match his romance level" I said

"Here" Damiano said maling me turn him aeound to find him standing behind me handing me my pills "for you pain " Damiano muttered placing them in my palm "come on you two love birds" Ethan said smirking as him and Thomas sat down with the food Victoria helped me up "thanks i hate using you guys" I muttered "what did I say about apologies "Damiano whispered in my ear sending a wave through me.

An hour later.

"Thank you Ethan your food the best" I commented after we finished suddenly Etham came over giving me a hug from behind "thank you Angelo" rthan said I placed hands on his "your welcome" I said
"Hey i call her that, go find your own " Damiano said as we stopped talking to Thomas "why can't we call her angelo, she's mine too" ethan said still holding me as if testing Damiano in some way Damiano kept talking to Thomas "just watch and play along" Ethan whispered in my right ear next I felt ethan start tickling me.

I watched Damiano pad Thomas right arm tilting his head in our direction Thomas nodded walking back inside the house Damiano walked towards us.

"You Emily if things don't  work out with wild boy here, I'm available " Ethan said obviously trying to annoy Damiano and it worked Ethan and Damiano started play fighting.

Victoria came over to sit next to me as we watched them play  suddenly Thomas appears behind Ethan and Damiano stopped "give up huh?" Ethan teased Damiano stood there looking at his nails "I did to redo my nails, Thomas do you have nail polish?" Damiano asked making Ethan turn around to see Thomas suddenly Thomas drags ethan into the pool

Victoria and I brusted out laughing when Ethan came up looking like the grudge.

"DAMIANO.. THOMAS I'M GOING TO KILL  YOU" ethan shouted "I rain supmre" Thomas declared rasing his hands in the air as we laughed as Damiano pushed Thomas in next making Ethan laugh as he got out "damm it Damiano not fair" Thomas yelled spanking the water with his fist Damiano just laugh.

I jumped whe  i felt a wet Ethan hug me again " Hey Damiano I'll call her mi coniglietta dolce" Ethan said

Damiano turned towards us "I'll cut your hair off" Damiano declared "Victoria quick help me from the mad man" Ethan joked still holding onto my arms "your holding his girl.. you're on your own" Victoria said laughing as she finished her full bottle.