Chapter 23- first of many dates

"EMILY!!" I quickly opened my eyes widen to see a panicked Damiano looking down at me "you ok ?" Damiano asked looking all over my face as if to hunting for the cause of my terror.

"You were having a nightmare I could you from my room" Damiano told me shit I woke him up "you could of reopened your stiches ..God sake Emily" Damiano muttered

"I'm sorry " I muttered trying to sit up a little that's when I noticed my left hand was wrapped tightly to Damiano hand what hit me was how white his hand is I let go but he didn't.

"Don't apologise Emily.. it'snot your fault I just don't want to bring you back to the hospital" Damiano muttered siting next to me "why do you apologise so much anyway " Damiano asked "it's something I got used to doing it seemed to make things easier" I said thinking about the time I'd try to make the fights easier.

"Make what easier?" Damiano asked placing his arm over my shoulder "the fights.." I muttered dam didn't respond to my answer I was kinda glad that he didn't so i didn't have to remember but in a way I kinda wondered if he cares the way Vi mentioned

"Well next time " Damiano muttered slowly running his index finger down my lips I'll spank you" Damiano declared fully pulling me from my thoughts as he held my chin in his hand how does he manage to change my moods.

"What are you thinking??" Damiano muttered into my hair " how I managed go from scared to some new emotions I never felt before " I mumbled storking his chin with my fingers.

"Hopefully you'll tell me what that emotion is when you find it" Damiano said pulling himself in close to my side as we fell asleep.

In peace.

Victoria pov

I when I woke up I decided to hand out for a run I need to lose weight before Germany starts, I walked into check on Emily when I saw Damiano sleeping next to her i decided to leave them to it and head into the kitchen to find Ethan and Thomas standing there making something 'hey What's up now?' I asked walking up to the kitchen island

"Morning Vic Damiano asked us-
"More like holding us against our will" Thomas said placing the big picnic basket onto the table "Thomas shut up Damiano said he was taking Emily out so WE wantes to do this for Emily" Ethan informed me as he throw a blanket at Thomas.

"That's nice can I help?" I asked "hmm yeah can you get a bottle of lemonade and two glasses" Ethan asked lets get to work.

Thomas pov.

We finished putting the food and drinks into the blanket I left a cheeky something in there for Damiano just in case.

"When do you think they'll wake up?" I asked I kinda didn't want to be here when they woke up i still had to talk to Emily but Damiano didn't want her upset again.

"Oh I think they'll both wake up soon enough" Victoria said laughing to herself making us look at her weird "oh Damiano spent the night in Emily room " once Victoria said that Ethan and I looked at each and raced up the stairs. "Don't wake them you clowns" Victoria shouted Ethan quickly open her door to find them fast asleep.

Ethan pov.

"Aw the wee lambs " Victoria whispered frightening Thomas I shh him he nodded victoria walked passed us and over to Damiano side "come on lets go " I whispered not wanting Damiano to wake up with Victoria eye balling him.

That's when I noticed the two glasses of water she placed on the table "you've been the one leaving us water" I said earning Victoria to now shh me. Thomas was trying not to laugh which almost made him fall over Emily suitcase.