Chapter 16- he can't have you

This song might find the mood of this chapter 😥

Emily pov.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen thinking about maybe I'll see him walking back here but as my heart broke nothing. but then I heard the front door open and close I turned around hoping to see Damiano or even Victoria thinking that at I have her.

"YOU WHORE I SAW YOUR LITTLE LOVERS FIGHT" I looked up to see Mario standing at the door looking the most angriest hos ever been fuck...

"Mario.. please just calm down " i said as I moved around the round table to create distance from him "oh don't you dare try that with me it might work on that pathetic excuse of a lover BUT.NOT.ME" Mario yelled the last part banging on his chest.

"His not my lover Mario please stop this" I cried
"Aw is the bitch crying does she miss her toy boy" Mario mocked

"I KNEW YOU WERE FUCKING SOMEONE THATS WHY YOU STOPPED WITH ME HUH?" Mario yelled once he scammed the walls with his fist.

"I stopped sleeping with you because you disgust me your nothing but a fucking coward I hate you" I yelled back backing away till I felt a chair behind me I grabbed the handles and hit Mario with it.

"Ahh you bitch your going to pay for that " Mario shouted quickly lifting up the table and throwing it at the window that when I heard the glass break.

I felt a punch at my eye making me jump backwards i cried out in pain fuck.. "you think he'll treat you differently he'll use you like the slut you are" Mario said knocking me to the ground.

angrily punching me in the face and stomach making me cry as i kept trying to hit him back I felt him get on top of me no no oh god I tried to hit him harder but I felt my was definitely broken or something

"this stupid rock shirt I'll rip it off" he said close to my face. I cried as I felt his hands on me.

"GET OFF ME YOU BASTURD " I yelled punching his chest with my hands I felt him pull at my shirt so I spat in his face he quickly wiped it off as if i had thrown acid on him.

He looked down at me with evil cold eyes I felt in his large hands reach for my neck suddenly I felt this massive amount of pressure around my entire neck.

Damiano pov.

The second Thomas stopped the car I jumped out racing to the door Ethan and I tried breaking down the door '"I called the police they said they'llbehere any second" Victoria said Thomas came running up to the door with us we all managed to break down the door.

"NO Victoria stay here he could hurt you" Thomas said holding her back "what no thats my friend up there" Victoria said angrily "I'm sorry but please Victoria I can't lose two angelo, please" I asked she nodded her head "come in when the police get here" Thomas said