Chapter 22- getting back to normal with feels

Emily pov

After we ate we began to drink while music was playing "how's your pain?" Damiano whispered how did he know "its sore I shifted uncomfortably in my seat "come here " Thomas said walking around to help me up from the wooden bench.

"Thomas she can't go in the pool" ethan declared giving Thomas a stare look like a mother gives her child Ethan looked at me with sad eyes.

"It's not like I'm throwing her in, Em has to rest remember Dr.Murphy said Em should be on bed rest" Thomas said back helping me to sit on the pool chair "thank you " I said earning a smile from Thomas like he didn't think I would thank him his been acting odd but I wasn't able to sort it.

Everyone seemed to follow me over and sat around me on their own chairs Damiano sat on the ground legs crossed Victoria handed me painkillers and a glass of water I thanked her as she flaked down next to me Thomas sat by Victoria feet Ethan sat by mine thats when I felt something against my feet.

I looked at Ethan tp see him massaging my feet "Ethan you really don't have to that that, but it's good" I laughed feeling slightly ticklish "you need to relax and I have healers hands" Ethan joked smirking slightly.
It amazes me how different Ethan is now I wouldn't change it for the world.

"Damiano you jealous?" Ethan joked storking my feet like they were for sale making me laugh "sorry boy my hands are for something different " Damiano stated placing his hands on the ground behind him as he stretch his back out, I felt my curiosity wonder away he could mean be that???

"ok guys so I have some news" Damiano spoke up earning everyone attention "a few days ago I got a call from our manager about Emily pictures " Damiano said

I was suprised to hear Damiano mention my photos in the same conversation "oh what happened she agreed right? " Thomas quickly questioned shaking Damiano left shoulder

"well I sent her some of the photos ans she wants more work over the next couple of weeks " Damiano announced my jaw jumped "Wait what do you mean i get to take more pictures of you guys?" I asked u was so excited maybe this could be my chance again

'Yeah you're pretty lucky my hair likes you" Ethan said acting like a mean girl while pretending to check his nails i laughed knocking his right shoulder earning a smirk from me.

"did you guys know about this." I asked judging by their expressions I'd say yes. "We picked our favourites and set them she loves them" Thomas said

"Victoria you can tell Em the news" Damiano ordered I looked confused he must of seen because he started to laugh "I thought that was the news??" I questioned turning to Victoria.

Suddenly started making a drum roll sound on the table "management wants you to come with us to Germany next week" Victoria said giggling she was obviously happy but I was in shocked

looked at him as he looked at me as he drank his drink "suprise " he said I quickly hugged everyone not wanting to let go of either of them "thank you, thank you, thank you I love you guys so much you'veall been helping me so much" I said sitting back down with Ethan help of course Nurse Ethan. "you're the one helping us" Damiano muttered.

Few hours later

Everyone was smiling and laughing it seemed like what had been my biggest regret and scariest fear is now behind me I have friends now friends who have taken time out of their busy schedule for me.

Secondcity I wanna feel was playing everyone was dancing and swimming in their clothes it felt like nothing happened which is what I wanted I also wanted to go swimming but I can't risk my stomach becoming infected.