Chapter 7~ Rolling in the fields brings feelings

Damiano pov:

While I walked back towards the cafe I couldn't help but thi k of Emily she just stood out to me with her long curly hair her blue eyes and her accent "hey Damiano " I looked up to see Victoria waving as she held onto Thomas they were both very drunk I smiled at them as I waved back.

"What took you so long.. " ethan questioned walking next to me "we chatted for a while that all" I could tell it would take sometime for Ethan to warm up to her I just hoped he would soon.

"So have you made a move yet?' Thomas asked putting his arm around my neck "of course not we only met thomas" I said placing my left arm on his waist Victoria was a head of us dancing.

"Besides Emily said she would help get through to Victoria for us" I whispered not wanting her to hear me "we don't need her help we got rhis" Ethan declining the idea of outside help he was always like this after people kept putting us down he became more defensive but his heart still there.

"This isn't about us Ethan.. it's about Victoria she's clearly going through something that she doesn't want us to know " I said
"She did drink a lot tonight and she finished your drink once you left " Thomas said earning my attention "you see she never drinks rum ... she needs Emily" I said

"Alright then ... they deserve get on well" ethan said finally catching on to the seriousness.

"The next morning:

Thomas pov:

I woke up with a huge hangover woohoo I thought as I pulled the covers over my head "Thomas.. you up" I heard ethan calling from my door
"ahh.. I'm more dead then awake " I groaned i heard my door close wait.. did he leave ... did my wish come true

"we need to talk" ethan declared sitting next to me. Nope.

"Whats up" I muttered still under the duvet

"I don't trust the girl from last night " 
"Emily her name is Emily.. ethan come on she's a lovely girl now sleep like a good drummer " I said shhing him

"Thomas what if she hurts Damiano " those words caught my attention

"what are you talking about Damiano doesn't get hurt and I doubt Emily the next female serial killer i mean she just brought her first leather jacket yesterday.. wait till she buys a weapon " I said sitting up pulling my feet to the floor.

"I'm serious you remember Cameron right" oh god how could I forget "yeah the train wreak of women was all her.. now she's killer material" I said taking a large slip of water that magically appeared on my side table with painkillers .. Victoria been mummy.

"Yeah well we saw how she affected Damiano she used him pretended to love him just to use him for power gain" ethan said bringing up old memories "remember how mean she was to you "
"Yeah yeah I remember.. but Emily not her "
"But how do you know I mean for we actually know anything about Emily and whats up with her flinching every time someone touched her last night " ethan said

"Because Cameron was the devil and there's only one" I said as ethan stood up
"And I don't know why she flinches maybe because she only meet us and was probably nervous maybe she doesn't like been touched i mean you even have a hard time with that" I said Ethan was about to walk away.

"ethan.. all I know is everyone likes her Victoria seemed like her old self and Damiano really likes her I'm sure if you give her a chance you will too" I said "just don't wreak this ethan" I warned stepping into the bathroom

Ethan pov.

"Since when did you become so wise" I asked holding onto the door handle "10 shots and 3 bottles does a lot to a person hears the second one now " Thomas said Suddenly I heard him throwing up making me want to as well.