"Dad. What do you mean I didn't change?" Taehyung asked.

"You didn't change, Your still the cute and lovable Taebear we know." Mr. Kim said.

"Ugh! Not you too Dad." Taehyung said as he pout. Mr. Kim just laugh at his son.

"So How are you kid? I hope the responsibility of Being the Alpha Leader didn't affect your health." Mr. Kim said.

"Nah~ I'm still healthy as ever. This kid of yours is strong and healthy as Trueblood Alpha can be." Taehyung said with confidence.

"That's my son." Mr. Kim said proudly as he pat Taehyung's shoulder.

"Ah~ Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hobi you guys didn't change as well. You 4 are still very handsome." Mrs. Kim said.

"Thank You for the compliment Mrs. Kim." Jimin said as he bow politely.

"Yah! Why do you call them handsome and not me?" Taehyung said pouting.

"Heh? But I told you earlier that your still the adorable Tae Bear~" Mrs. Kim said.

"Mom, Adorable and Handsome is two different word. Can't you see That I am handsomely hot?" Taehyung said and gave a confident smile.

"Oh by the way Joon, Where's your mate?" Mrs. Kim said as she look at Namjoon.

"Yah! Don't ignore me!" Taehyung argue but it seems that no one is listening to him.

"His with Taehyung's mate." Namjoon said.

"Oh yeah, You did tell us that you finally found your mate." Mrs. Kim said as she look at her son.

"Congratulation son." Mr. Kim said proud that his son finally found his own Luna.

"Thanks Dad." Taehyung said.

"Shall we have this discussion inside?" Hobi said.

"Ofcourse. Let's go." Mrs. Kim said and the rest follow her inside.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon, All of them were sitting on the couch in the living room while having Tea with some sweets biscuits and chocolates placed in the table.

"Ah~ Tea taste good when I'm sharing it with my family." Mrs. Kim said as she sip a small amount of the hot Tea.

"Your right Dear~ it's been a while since we have relax like this together." Mr. Kim said.

"You guys are always on vacation means you two always felt relax." Taehyung said.

"Your right. But sitting here with you and the rest felt different kind of relaxation." Mrs. Kim said as she gave a soft smile.

"She's right. We're more relax and happy to see you guys are doing well. I hope, that Taehyung isn't causing you guys too much Trouble." Mr. Kim said and Taehyung pouted.

"He does cause trouble. Last time I check he gave me a mountains of Paper works that he supposed to sign as the Alpha Leader." Yoongi said as he sip his Tea gently.

"Yah! That only happened because I'm busy with something else!" Taehyung argued.

"Your busy waiting for the new update of the game your playing recently." Hobi said.

"Hey! It's not just game! It's something you can have fun and be adventurious." Taehyung said.

"Excatly the concept of a 'Game' ." Namjoon said calmly.

"Not only that, Last time you took one of your 'babies' and drove to work only to come back when the sun isn't out anymore  without setting foot in  your work office." Jimin said. The Babies he is talking about is Taehyung collection of expensive cars. He call them his babies since he treat them with care and love.

" Ah... That! " Taehyung said sheepishly, he just went to test his car and drive along the mountains and he didn't realize that he was back at home without even visiting his work office. "Hey! You guys are traitor! Why am I friends you? 🤦‍♂️" Taehyung said.

Mr. Kim just laugh so thus Mrs. Kim. " You guys never change. I'm happy that you guys stay as a close friends as always." Mrs. Kim said.

"You boys really have strong friendship." Mr. Kim said.

"You called that Strong friendship when they try to embarrassed me?" Taehyung said.

"But don't you always embarrassed your self by doing weird things like your father do during in his younger days." Mrs. Kim said.

"It's our blood son, Its in our blood." Mr. Kim said.

Taehyung just sigh. He can't believe that he has a parents like them.

"By the way, Where's your mate? I Want to met him." Mrs. Kim said.

"Me too." Mr. Kim said.

Suddenly Jin showed up. " Wait no more Mrs. Kim, Mr. Kim, Let me introduce you, Jeon Jungkook and His younger brother Jeon Eun Byeol~" Jin introduced them with excitement.

All of them gaps in surprised to see Jungkook with a new look.

____________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope you enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

Written: June 26, 2021
Words: 1378
Published: August 12, 2021
MalditadiAsh