AASU 14

"Ba-baby, I know

"Ba-baby, I know... You'll be okay, alright? My baby's gonna be okay" Jungdae says, picking Jungkook up and rushing out of the house. He got to his car, putting Jungkook inside and kissing his forehead to try and assure him. 
"Baby, you'll be okay" Jungdae says, caressing Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook cried, kissing Jungdae.

"Where's Jungkook? He hasn't been home since last night" Hoseok asks as he walked inside the room. Hearing a knock on the door, Jin rushed and opened it. Only to be met with Sejin.
"Hyung, why are you here?" Jin asks.
"I'll tell you all in the living room" Sejin says and Jin nods, letting him in. Sejin and Jin walked to the living room, where the others sat and watched.
"Oh, Sejin hyung?" Hoseok asks, frowning.
"Do you know Jungkook is?" Namjoon asks, taking a sip of his coffee.

"He's at the hospital" Sejin says, causing a big shock to the others.
"What?!" All said in shock.
"I know, I know... But I came here to inform you all about it" Sejin says, sighing.
"What happened to him? Is he okay now?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"Yes, he's okay now" Sejin says, ruffling his hair.
"Then what happened? How did he end up in the hospital?" Yoongi asks, frowning.

"We were told that his boyfriend rushed him there, cops came to his house and found a knife and broken things. Jungkook must've stayed there as his things were there. The knife had his boyfriend's fingerprints on it" Sejin says, taking a deep breath.

The six rushes inside the hospital, seeing cops holding a guy.
"He's the boyfriend" Sejin says and Namjoon quickly rushes in.
"How could you!" Namjoon says, glaring.

"Please! It was not my fault! It was Hyunha! She broke into our house! Please tell them! Jungkook needs me! Please! Please, my baby needs me!"