AASU 11

Jungdae💜

Jungdae💜

Dae, it's okay if you don't like me too... I just wanna confess

WTF do you mean?!

I like you too, you baby 😤

What?

Really?

Yeah

Why would I approach you before then?

I just can't let a pretty boy cry all by himself

You're cheesy 🙄

Anyways, be my boyfriend 😳

Hmm...

Yes!

The six noticed how Jungkook's always smiling whenever he's on his phone, which made them confused.
"Stop laughing, it's irritating" Jungkook hears, looking up to see that Taehyung and Jimin are glaring at him. His smile fell, bowing his head.
"Sorry, I'll go to my room" Jungkook says, voice laced with sadness. The two scoffs, rolling their eyes. Jungkook walked upstairs, sighing.

Dae 🥺💜

Dae, can we call?

What happened, love?

Did they hurt you?

No... They just said some mean things again

The usual, you know?

Okay, bubs

I wish I can hurt them because of what they're doing 😤

No, babe, they're still my hyungs

Oh, baby, they don't deserve you 😔

Jungkook reaches his room, locking the door and immediately calling Jungdae. It took a good two seconds before Jungdae answers.

"Baby, are you hurt?"

"My heart hurts... " Jungkook says, sniffling.

"Oh, baby... I wish I can hug you right now"

"Do it" Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip.

"What?"

"I don't care about them anymore... Sneak in here, I wanna see you... " Jungkook says as he realizes that it'll be their lost for what they're doing to him.

"Okay, I'll be there"

Jungkook looks up as he hears knocks on his window. He opened it and kissed Jungdae as he gets in. They pulled away, hugging each other.
"You couldn't even wait til I got in" Jungdae says, chuckling as he held Jungkook's waist.
"I just missed you" Jungkook says as he rests his head on Jungdae's chest. Jungdae kisses the top of his head, rubbing his back.

"I missed you too"