AASU 4

Jungkook smiles as he stared at his hyungs, who are all practicing

Jungkook smiles as he stared at his hyungs, who are all practicing. He took a break for now because he was so tired.
"Koo-" Hoseok is cut off as Hyunha walked in. They all frowned, staring at her.
"Noona?" They asked, staring at her.
"Uhm... Manager Sejin asked me to call Jungkook" She says, smiling. Internally, she's smirking. Jungkook nods, standing up and following the older woman.

Jungkook frowns as he gets pulled into a room.
"Noona?" Jungkook asks, gasping as he sees her hold a knife.
"I'm gonna kill you, Jungkook ah" She says, a creepy smile on her face.
"Noona, please don't" Jungkook says, shaking his head as he backs away. He screams as he grabbed her arms, trying to stop her.
"Noona! Stop! Please! Help me! Help!" Jungkook says until his mouth is covered. His eyes widened and all he felt is a sharp pain. He let out a muffled scream, tears falling down his cheeks.

"Jungkook! Wake up!" Jungkook gasps, awake, breathing heavily. He looks around and sees his six hyungs, who all had worried expressions.
"Thank goodness" Jin says, hugging Jungkook.
"What happened?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"You had a nightmare" Hoseok says, sighing.
"You were screaming for someone to stop, who is it?" Namjoon asks, frowning.
"It's just a hooded person, hyungs" Jungkook says, sighing. He sees the door open and they're met with Hyunha.
"It's time for your makeups" She says, smiling. They all nodded, patting Jungkook's back before they left the room.

"Why would I dream about Hyunha noona killing me? She won't do that... She's a nice person" He says, sighing.
"Gah, I shouldn't think bad things about her... She's so nice to me" Jungkook says, huffing. He rolled to his side, huffing again.
"Hyunha noona is a good person" He says, laughing.

"Yeah, she's not bad... She won't kill me"

 She won't kill me"