PROLOGUE

MONOLOGUE Karuizawa Kei

On that day, I karuizawa Kei was at the lowest point in my life. anger, hatred, disappointment, and regret were all mixed feelings that day. I feel so screwed up as someone who is already a Veteran in terms of being bullied. What happened yesterday is normal for me, If someone listened to me say this they would probably say that I'm a masochist. but really, It's something I've experienced many times since middle school. But there's something that makes it doubly painful, the person I thought of as the person who would protect me turned out to have betrayed me from the start even before the relationship started.

On the roof of the school, I again felt what I experienced in junior high school, ryuen and his men, those thugs dragged me in their search for the person they had been looking for, X.

X is a mysterious person who has been controlling our class from the shadows. Thanks to him, our class became a strong competitor to other classes. Whether lucky or unlucky the fact that I am the only person who knows Who is the person behind the shadow. That's what got me stuck in a situation I have wanted to avoid since I entered school.

That person is Ayanokouji kiyotaka. he is the mastermind behind the series of events that I have experienced so far. Because of the mounting disappointment I want to try to end the relationship with him. I no longer need to help him in carrying out his plans, and he also no longer needs to help me and protect me from all threats that will come face in the future. we really have Separate In the middle of the road. being strangers, a classmate who never talk to each other. but, this is a story that happened a few months ago, now i'll moving forward......alone.

As kei said, this story will take a timeline about a few months after volume 7. More precisely when kei and hirata broke up. if I'm not mistaken it's volume 9, the ichinose rumor arc. I'll start releasing chapter 1 a few days from now because I need to edit to make it better readable