⤷ consequences

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗
𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘
╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

Action can be fun to see unfold, but without the element of danger or a potentially disastrous outcome, it lacks that exciting element that keeps audiences on the edges of their seats. Action writing should make the audience feel like something could happen to the hero at any moment, without being overwhelmed with events and losing their place in the narrative.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Action leads to consequences. An action should lead to consequences. And these consequences help in triggering the story ahead, influencing the characters, evolving the characters, and times, even complementing the theme.

1. Flaws and their consequences

Your character(s) must be having some flaws as every other person has. You have very well defined the character sketch of your characters in your mind. And you should remember that these flaws play an important role in contributing to the decision-making process, or is reacting to certain situations. There is no point in having flaws if you cannot give meaning to them. Sa mga oras, ang paggamit ng mga consequences nang maayos ay maaaring humantong sa isang punto ng turning points o pag-ikot ng iyong kwento. Ang paggamit ng mga consequences ay isang madaling paraan ng pagpapakilala ng 'mga problema' sa iyong kwento.

2. Unfair consequences

Many times you must have heard about the people who had suffered despite being innocent. You can make your story dark this way. Let the evil getaway, while you corner the innocent in your story. The realization of 'unfairness' can further lead to the development of a character, making your character break the walls where he feels 'suffocated'. Gamit ang tips na 'to, maaari kang kumuha ng isang nakawiwiling pag-ikot sa iyong kwento na higit na makakatulong sa iyo upang i-highlight ang tema ng iyong kwento.

3. Consequences and their lessons

Your character is diverting on his path in his life. You can teach him a lesson by making him face the consequences of his thoughts, perceptions, or actions and make him come back on the track of justifying his presence and importance in your story. Gamit ang ganitong paraan hindi mo lamang maituturo ang moralidad ngunit maging ang mga pangunahing alituntunin ng buhay na madalas kalimutan ng isang tao kapag nasa presyon. This will also help you in making your story much more inspiring for the people who would be reading it.

4. Consequences leading to conflicts

Your story is moving at a pace that is much faster for your character, or maybe a lot of things are affecting his peace at the same time. He wants to escape all this. There is a lack of introspection because of no time or lessons. He needs to learn something but he doesn't have time to do so. So what will you do? Lead his actions to the consequences that will be only as messed up. And what happens next? Your character starts playing the blaming game. Ito ay isang kagiliw-giliw na paraan ng pagsisimula ng mga salungatan sa pagitan ng alinmang dalawang character, inilalantad ang kanilang relasyon, kinokontrol ang kanilang mga pagkakamali. Maybe they'll be able to sort it out in the end or not. Maybe they'll learn what their flaws are and how to correct them, or maybe they'll not. Either way, your story will only look more interesting.

5. Introducing a sense of hopelessness

Stories that give hope about something or anything make a very big impact on the reader's mind. You can play with hope and hopelessness using consequences. Hayaan ang mga consequences na humantong sa mga sitwasyon na magdadala sa character sa isang 'walang pag-asa' estado ng pag-iisip, inilantad ang kahinaan ng kanyang karakter, at akitin ang pakikiramay ng mambabasa sa kanya. Later your story can take a positive turn where you can show that some hope has still remained hence your character was able to come out from the whole mess up. Or you can help him develop hope again by making him strengthen his character, learn from his mistakes, and learn some small but necessary things about life.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Web Resources:
https://www.masterclass.com/articles/how-to-write-a-thrilling-action-story#4-elements-of-a-good-action-story