Chapter 30

[Third person POV]

During the ride, the girls took advantage of their extra time and slept. It was a quiet flight. By the time they woke up, it was an hour before they landed.

"So... Jae-ah," The girl whipped her head towards Mina, "Is the place we're going to a government property?"

The younger chuckled, shaking her head. This action caught the attention of the other members. Mina frowned. "No...?"

Jae Hwa shook her head, "No, my family owns it. We own the land we're going to." That information left the other girls shook. Just what is their maknae hiding?

"So you're family's rich?" Momo asked, earning a smack on the back of her head. "OuCh!! WhAt WaS tHaT fOr?!"

Junyeon rolled her eyes at her roommate. "Obviously you're brain was so slow! Her being able to afford this plane told us that already!"

"Momo unnie pabo-yah." Tzuyu snickered, along with the rest of her fellow school meal club. Jae Hwa smiles softly at her girlfriend, shaking her head.

"Come on girls," JYP called out, "The plane's landing soon, prepare your belongings."

Noting that they landed in some secluded, private area. The girls assume this land belongs to their maknae's family.

They were gaping at the place while being escorted to a limo by some men in black. Nayeon and Sana squeal in seeing a black limo. The others were equally surprised.

In the middle of the ride, Tzuyu clung at Jae Hwa. "Yah, where are we heading to?" She asks softly. The younger smiles at her, "Don't tell the girls about this, but we're going to the place I grew up in."

Tzuyu's eyes widened, she was so not prepared for this. A voice drew her back in, "Hey, they're gonna like you. I promise, Love."

The Yoda smile in content at her reassurance. Let's just hope she's right.

(Welp, sorry for late update guys. I became sick, so I was technically grounded from my gadgets. (┬┬﹏┬┬). I hope you guys are safe, and well... not sick. I hope you enjoyed this one.)

-Sincerely, Author 😎✌