Chapter 9

—————————————————————
{Setting: Twice Dorm, Seoul}
{Date: 05|06|2015}
—————————————————————
• • [Third Person POV] • •
—————————————————————

After the meal, everyone went to the living room. The girls sat on the floor like a circle. Nayeon went first, "So, maknae," Jae Hwa's eyes snapped at her direction, "Since we, your unnies know each other well enough already. You'll tell us about yourself."

The younger nodded, gaining a smirk from the latter. "Okay, so it'll be like this; we ask you a question, and you answer. Honestly." Jae Hwa hesitantly nodded, "Then you'll ask us a question, we answer. Understood?" And the game begun.

The unnies looked at each other, wondering who's going first. They're arrangements were like this:

|Couch|
|Jungyeon | Sana | Momo | Jihyo | Nayeon | Tzuyu | Dahyun | Mina | Chaeyoung|
|Table|
|Jae Hwa|

Jungyeon went first. She looked across at the youngest and asked, "How did you know how to to cook?" Jae Hwa faced her unnie before smirking, obviously still mocking them about their cooking skills.

"Someone taught me." Her smirk long gone, and in its place was her signature resting face. Momo went next, "What's your favorite food?" She questioned, earning a few groans from the others. Of course she'll ask that.

Jae Hwa didn't think twice before saying, "Bread." Earning surprised looks from her members. Especially Tzuyu. Her eyes were practically shining stars.

"Ok, ok. My turn, what are your hobbies?" Dahyun asked, skipping the other's turns. The maknae replied,

"Dancing." Momo and Mina smiled.

"Eating." Momo was literally thinking of adopting this kid now.

"Taking pictures." Her members were more curious about her now.

"Playing sports." That earned her surprise looks from mostly everyone in the room.

"Playing the piano." Everyone gasped. Dahyun especially, she too played that instrument.

"And..." Everyone leaned forward, curious on her next hobby. The girl grinned secretly, "And that's all I'm telling you." She teased, many of her members grew tick marks on their forehead.

Chaeyoung laughed a bit, before going next. "Do you like art?" The maknae smiled a lil bit before nodding. The smol cub smiled widely, before giving the taller a thumbs up.

Jihyo chuckled at the maknae's interaction before interfering, "So maknae, what made you want to be an idol?" She questioned, wondering why a young child was here instead of enjoying her childhood since day 1.

Jae Hwa slowly looked at their leader, her face becoming blank. The members noticed the room grow tense and cold. Jihyo immediately took note of it and looked at their youngest in apology.

"Sorry, you don't need to answer that if you don't want to." She apologized, "But please remember Jae Hwa, you can come to any of us if ever your in need of someone. We're family now." She assured the youngest.

Sana wanted to break the heavy atmosphere so she went next. "Maknae-ah," Once she had the attention of everyone, she continued. "Saranghae❤️" She winked. Causing everyone except the innocent child to make disgusted faces.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. That's a child Sanake!" Nayeon scolded, the other members agreed, Sana pouted. She glanced at their youngest to see her reaction, immediately deflating along with her ego after seeing the blank expression.

"Maybe when your older maknae-ah..." The snake mumbled. Mina smiled at her fellow j-line member before going next. "Do you like games? As in video games." The penguin elaborated, seeing the confusion on Jae Hwa's face.

"I don't know unnie. I never played them before, I never had the time for it." Jae Hwa replied, the members widened their eyes at this new piece of information. Shouldn't a child be playing video games?

Mina thought over it before exclaiming, "I'll teach you how to play video games!" She surprised the members with how loud she spoke. That was probably the loudest they've ever heard from her.

Mina then noticed what she did, before hiding her face behind her hands to cover her tomato face. The maknae thanked her unnie to save her from embarrassment.

When it was Nayeon's turn, the eldest immediately asked, "Do you think I'm pretty?" The others rolled their eyes, waiting for their maknae's response. But choked in laughter after hearing it.

"Of course unnie. Pretty old." The savage mercilessly trampled her elder. After everyone calmed down, they waited for Tzuyu to ask. The second youngest thought for a bit before asking, "Are you really Chinese?"

Jae Hwa tensed a bit before relaxing, and giving the taller a soft smile. Making Tzuyu look away to hide her blushing face. This did not go unnoticed by their members.

"Yeah. Korean and Japanese from my father, and Chinese and Taiwanese from my mother." The youngest said, her members awed at her nationality. Jae Hwa let it sink for a bit before smirking, it was her turn.

As if they felt her smirk, her members shivered. Scared of the outcome.

———————————————————————————————————————————————(Sorry for the late update

(Sorry for the late update. I'll update another one soon.)
- Sincerely Author-nim ❤️