Chapter 10

—————————————————————
{Setting: Idol Room, Seoul}
{Date: 01|07|2017}
—————————————————————
[Third Person POV]
—————————————————————

Two Years.

It's been two years since their debut.

A lot has changed since then, the girls got through the hardships from the start. And they will continue going through it together. It brought them closer.

Now, all their hard work paid off. They're now the Nation's girl group. Famous not only in Korea, but worldwide too. Their albums were a hit.

Recently, the girls just finished a comeback. And is on their way to Idol Room for filming. It was early, and the girls were sleepy. So it's not a surprise to find most of them sleeping.

Bae Jae Hwa in particular, was already snoozing the moment she relaxed on the chair. The few members who stayed awake chuckled at her. Her cute actions warming their hearts. Jihyo, was filming a vlive to keep her company.

She chuckled seeing their maknae instantly fall asleep. She saw the comments of their fans witnessing the scene. "Is Jae Hwa-ssi alright?" She read, pausing for a bit.

"She's tired from last night, coming home late due to packed schedules." The leader answered, showing Jae Hwa's sleeping figure. The fans were satisfied with her answer, and continued to interact with their idol.

By the time they reached Idol room, everyone was awake. They went to the dressing room to get ready. Once they finished, they waited for the signal.

- Filming Starts -

"Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun!"

Hyeong-don and Defconn exclaimed in unison for their usual greeting. "Welcome to..." Don started, "To Idol Room!" Conn finished. They then started with the usual teasings, then introduced Twice as their special guests.

"Hana, deul, set! Annyeonghaseyo, Twice imnida!" The girls greeted. "So... it's your 5th time here am I right?" Conn asked, earning a nod from the girls. "How was-" He was cut off when Don suddenly pointed something out.

"Stop- stop. Don't you notice something different about one of the girls?" Don questioned, his eyes squinting at the said girl. Conn looked at where his partner was glancing, trying to find a difference.

The girls also became curious, well except Jae Hwa. She could clearly see the MC's eyes point directly at her. Dahyun couldn't take the silence anymore, "What? What is it?" Don pointed at the youngest, making eyes turn at the latter.

Jae Hwa shrugged, "Her height. Wasn't she smaller than Tzuyu the last time they came here?" Everyone suddenly took notice of her height. Jae Hwa was indeed taller than Tzuyu now.

"OMO! I didn't notice that until now!" Nayeon exclaimed, shook. Jungyeon rolled her eyes as she retorted, "Obviously! Your old age is affecting you grandma." The latter smack her in the arm as she said that.

"Yah! But seriously, how did you get so tall maknae-ah?" Jihyo asked, "And how did we NOT notice?" Tzuyu added. The said person who was at the center of attention just shrugged quietly.

"Dunno, maybe old age is catching up to ALL of you. Kidding! Maybe we're just busy." The youngest replied nonchalantly. Luckily, they let it slip because they were still not over her growth.

"Your four inches taller than me now, how did I not notice?" Tzuyu muttered quietly, but instantly blushed when Jae Hwa chuckled at her softly. "Hmm, your the shorty now unnie."

The shorter blushed even redder when the younger, but taller intertwined their hands together. A scene the cameraman did not miss or slip.

———————————————————————————————————————————————
(I'm losing ideas.)
- Sincerely Author-nim❤️