Chapter 17

—————————————————————
{Setting: JYP Entertainment, Seoul}
{Date: 21|01|2020}
—————————————————————
[ Third Person POV ]
—————————————————————

Months passed.

The tension between Jae Hwa and her unnies stayed, with only a few changes.

One, she became their scapegoat. Call them harsh, but it was too tempting. They were stressed, frustated, and tired. And their situation with their youngest added. Yes, they understood what Mina told them. And they feel guilty. But they couldn't help but take out their pent up frustration on her. It was too tempting.

Two, Jae Hwa had grown distant with them all, aside from her Mina unnie. She stopped talking to them, and even started avoiding them. Sure they'd act normal in public, but when they're alone, it's distant and silent. And I mean the BAD type of silent.

And lastly, the youngest, Jae Hwa, is secretly started going for therapy lessons. Yes, SECRETLY. As in NO ONE. Not her godfather, not her Mina unnie, and Definitely not her members. She doesn't want ANYONE to know.

Unfortunately for her, her therapist, is her Mina unnie's aunt. Close aunt. Jae Hwa doesn't know because her surname's different. She's married to a Park. So her surname changed to her husband's.

—————————————————————
[ Mina's POV ]
—————————————————————

My members and I were eating in a restaurant. We're in a private room. We were all having fun, aside from Jae Hwa. Who I'm worried about, before we left, she told us she won't join us as she's going somewhere.

"Mi-!"

Somewhere which is UNKNOWN to us. That's what I'm worried about. I've noticed how she'd go outside more recently. I'm sure the others did too. Even if they have bad tension between them, I know they still care about the youngest.

"Min-!"

"Mina!"

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Sana unnie call me. I glanced at her confused, "Chaeyoung has been calling you for the past few minutes, are you ok?" She gave me a concerned look.

This got the other's attention as well. I sent them a tired smile, when suddenly, we all heard a phone ringing. And judging by its ringtone... it's mine.

The room got silent when I brought my phone out. It was my aunt here in Seoul, she was working as a therapist. Why was she calling me. I answered the phone, not noticing it's on loudspeaker.

(Mina | Aunt)
"Mina?" I heard my aunt call, which I answered with a "Yes Auntie?" I heard a sigh from the other side of the phone, making me concerned.

"Is everything ok there? Why'd you call?" I asked, worriedly.

"I think... you need to know this." Aunty said, the tone of her voice was very, very serious, I'm having a bad feeling about this.

"What is it? Is it... bad?" I hesitantly asked, I don't know what she's on about, but I'm having second thoughts about it.