I bumped in to my enemy.

Start from the beginning

"You are right." Mathew agreed. "There's a high chance that she might land her lunch on your head once again of you do that. I mean.. we don't want to waste all the food."

"Ha ha ha." Oliver dead panned.

"Aw come on. You know it was funny." Mathew insisted with a grin as he threw one arm around Oliver's shoulder.

It was funny when you were the third part but it was so not funny when you were at the receiving end of the treatment.

"But seriously, what are you gonna do once you learn her first name?"

Oliver smirked. "I have that perfect idea."

"Oh please enlighten me."

"We can always break in to the principal office and hunt for the info we need."

Mathew let out a short laugh. "Why am I not even surprised? That idea practically screams Oliver Donovan."

Oliver grinned widely, already planning the break in.

His phone beeped, making Oliver aware of a new notification and he hastily pulled out his phone to view the text.

You are gonna do it today.

Do you hear me?

And pls. No backing away.

A small smile slipped on to his face. There she was.

And before he knew it, he was typing back a reply.

I think you are forgetting something, Cass.

Me? Forget?

No way.

Huh uh. Yes way.

As far as I remember.. A certain girl promised to reveal her name.

Park? Promise?

Ring any bells?

You already know my name.

CASSIDY.

And if you are so keen in ringing bells, just go to a church or something.

Darling, we had a deal.

Now don't chicken out.

If you're afraid that I won't like your name or something, I'll promise that I won't laugh even if your name is something like blueberry.

On second thought, you don't have to tell me your name. I'll keep imagining it's blueberry.