saltwater sundance

the catastrophic beauty of the ocean, which mercilessly roared and destroyed;mesmerized her turbulent heart. the way the sun's rays danced on the colossal ultramarine waves reminded her of the yellowed piano keys that used to melt under her silken touch. the velvety abyss of the deep blue and the creamy sea foam cajoled her and called to her. every night, the sea softly whispered in her ears, beckoning her to join the cerulean waters of malignant and lethal beauty.

the ocean had taught her you could destroy something, and still be beautiful and magnificent. beauty was never about grace or elegance, it was about the grace with which you destroyed everything. hurricanes and wind swept battered dreams swirled across the vast expanse of azure, the pearlescent debris creating glistening whirlpools. maybe she could finally find a home amongst the malevolent beauty. the ocean sang a song to her every night, the song of the pulchritudinous harmony  that would erupt when they finally synergised. the ocean yearned for her, and sang for her every night. come back to us.

so she did come back to the ocean, to her darling lover.she dived into the saltwater waves, the water surging past her cracked ribs and tarred lungs. fragments of her skull sticking out of her sickly crimson skin. the icy water sliced past her legs, filling her lungs and mouth, asphyxiating her with its deadly charm.darling didn't you know? you can never find a home, amongst us monsters.

-

a/n

idk what is this but okay. also i love you all sm <3