7 - technical difficulties

1:00 PM / Thursday

Hey, this is Felix, right?

Depends who's asking.

It's N-Y-M. Magnus, did that spell it right? Oh it's still going. 

I didn't mean to send that.

I'm really bad at this.

In that case, it is Felix.

Are you like, 80?

It sort of feels like it sometimes. 

God this text-to-speech lady's voice is annoying.

You can change it???

Trust me, they're all bad. She's just the least bad.

You're just full of issues, aren't you?

You don't know the half of it.

How's Magnus?

He says very well, thank you.

Does he always read your texts?

It's kind of hard to ignore them when they're read aloud.

Fair.

Remind me not to send any personal information.

What were you going to send?

Who knows?

Then again, if I was going to send anything, you'd be the first to know.

I'd have to look into it. I don't just have visions like That's So Raven or something.

Is that how it works? Seems...less cool.

Yeah, it's kind of like solving a complicated math problem. You have to sit down and puzzle it out.

Does that mean you're good at math too?

I think I am.

Can you do my accounting?

I feel like you might not like what that means for your caffeine addiction.

You can take my coffee over my cold, dead body.

Sorry, this has been really off topic. Did you need me for something?

No need to apologize, you're too polite. Magnus shut up. Sorry. Okay. I did need something.

Would it be too inconvenient for me to stop in today?

Feel free. I've been experimenting with a new blend anyway, so it works out.

I guess I'll see you then?

Definitely :)

a/n

shorter post today, but i'm experimenting with new formats! next chapter will be another vignette, so get ready for more cuteness. what format is your favorite so far: letters, texts, or vignettes?

side note, your comments and votes have made my day. it's only a small group of you reading, but it's really warmed my heart to see the positive feedback. thank you, and i hope you keep enjoying this little story! ♥

bigger side note, if you like the graphics for this story, i've made a graphics shop where you can get some for your own stories! okay, this is the end now, no more side notes. see you tomorrow for the next update!