Care to dance M'Lady?

This whole one shot is inspired from a drawing by my moot on Twitter (@starblank1512)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While waiting for the sun to set, a young brunette male with a white streak in his hair was in his room, contemplating if he would find his one pair later tonight. Hanging in the door was his black suit with orange tie and black inside shirt.

"Will I even find someone I will love for the rest of my life tonight?"

He ran his hand over his head, covered by his iconic orange dinosaur hat. He stood up and walked over to the large window, overlooking the whole country and part of the castle.

"Hm... Maybe I don't-"

*knock knock*

"Come in"

"BoBoiBoy..."

The brunette, now known as BoBoiBoy turned around... Finally.. After 10 years.. He hears the voice he last heard when he was 12 years old.

"Ayah.... "

BoBoiBoy ran over to his dad and immediately hugged him, resting his head on his dad's chest. His dad, King Amato rubbed his son's head. It's been 10 years since they last met.

"BoBoiBoy... How was studying abroad?"

BoBoiBoy looked up to his dad, letting out a gentle smile.

"It was good ayah. Just that... I missed you."

The king smiled and kissed his son's forehead.

"I'm sorry BoBoiBoy.... Ever since your mother left us, I couldn't bare to see you sad. That's why I sent you off to you grandfather."

BoBoiBoy smiled and tightened his hug on his dad. The two making up the 10 years they lost apart.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

About 46 kilometers away into the city, an amber eyed brunette was on her desk doing some work while her blonde, blue eyed friend begged her from her bed.

"Hannah come onnnnn~ It's a once in a life time event. It's not like we get to go to a castle everydayyyyy"

"Chas I knowwww okay but I just need to complete this drawing and it might take me a long time."

"I know but pleaseeeee let's goooooo. "

"Fine but one question"

"Shoot it"

"Will the Trio be there?"

"Uh um.... 👉👈 Y-yeah"

"And you're going to leave me?"

"M-maybe 👉👈"

"Fine I'll go. On one condition"

"Come back home by 2AM?"

"Correct"

"Deal! Now let's go shopping for dresses"

"What's wrong with my dresses? "

"Too boring"

"Fine. Let's go"

The duo then got up and went out to shop for dresses for the upcoming event later this evening for the return celebration of Crown Prince BoBoiBoy.

"Hoi! Let me in Hannnaahhhhh!"

"What?! Noo!! I'm changing!! "

"Fineeeeee"