"Mrs. Figg?" Harry said, as she continued walking towards him.
"Don't put your wand away, Harry. They might come back." She said in a stuffy voice. Harry helped Dudley up, who was traumatized, and him and Mrs. Figg began walking to the Dursley's.
"Dementors in Little Whinging, whatever next?" She asked.
"Whole worlds gone topsy-turvy." She said.

"I don't understand. How do you know?" Harry asked.

~~"And worse, Malfoy knows." Harry remembers Ron saying.
"I don't understand, is that bad?" Harry asked~~
Harry remembers that night as clear as day.

"Dumbledore asked me to keep an eye on you." The lady informed.

"Dumbledore asked you? You know Dumbledore?" Harry asked.

"After You-Know-Who killed that poor Diggory boy last year, did you expect him to let you go wandering on your own?" Mrs. Figg asked.

"Good Lord, boy, they told me you were intelligent. Now get inside and stay there. Expect someone will be in touch soon. Whatever happens, don't leave the house."

Harry nodded and headed inside, still dragging along Dudley.

"Diddykins? Is that you?" Aunt Petunia said when there was a knock on the door. When she saw Harry have her duddikins over his shoulder her face got very serious.
"Duddy? Vernon, come quick." She said.

"We're going to have to take him to the hospital." She said to Vernon, helping Dudley into a chair and giving him a bucket in case he must puke. Harry sat in a stool at the bar.

"Who did this to you boy?" She asked. She looked up at Harry, about to thank him for bringing Dudley home and not leaving him wherever he was, until Dudley pointed at him.

"Happy, are we, now? You've finally done it. You've finally driven him loopy." Vernon said.

"Vernon, don't say that!" Aunt Petunia said, hoping Harry had an explanation. She hated the child, but he brought home her Duddy.
"Well, look at him, Petunia. Our boy has gone yumpy!" Mr. Dursley exclaimed.

"I've reached my limit, do you hear? This is the last I'm gonna take of you and your nonsense." Uncle Vernon said, waving his spoon at Harry. A letter came in through the backdoor.

"Dear, Mr. Potter. The Ministry has received intelligence that at 6:23 this evening, you preformed the Patronus Charm in the presence of a Muggle. As a clear violation of the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery you are herby expelled from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. Hope you are well, Mafalda Hopkirk." The letter said. Vernon smiled and said,

"Justice."
/////////////////////////////////////

Harry awoke to a noise at his door. He grabbed his glasses, when he saw the key in his door start to turn he immediately grabbed his wand. He jumped up out of bed and pointed his wand at the door.

"Very clean, these Muggles." A voice whispered.
"Tonks, for God's sake." Moody said. A wand that was lighted by 'Lumos' entered his room.
"Professor Moody? What are you doing here?" Harry questioned.

"Rescuing you, of course."

They all fled down the stairs of the Dursley's house and Moody opened the door.

"But where are we going? The letter said I'd been expelled." Harry said.
"You haven't been. Not yet. Kingsley, you take point." Alastor said.

"But the letter said-" Harry started.

"Dumbledore persuaded the Minister to suspend your expulsion pending a formal hearing." Kingsley said.