||Chapter6||The First Day Of UA||

Yo

Hahaha

What's it been like 5 months? Who knows but anyway.

Guess who's back with another banger of a chapter B)

So I gave it some thought and decided not to remove Hagakure or Mineta, I feel like I could do alot more with Minetas character than him just being a pervert.

But all that boring stuff out of the way, how bout we get to the meat and potatoes

Enjoy :)

_________________________________________

3rd POV

Currently the UA teachers and faculty members were looking at the examination results of the UA entrance exam.

It looked like this year's students were quite promising.

"Wow the first place student didn't even have rescue points" Midnight spoke.

She pointed out referring to Bakugo and as stated he had 77 villain points and 0 rescue points sitting at first place like he had declared previously.

Snipe agreed an continued on her point. "He took down those fake villains like an ace, when most of the others were running from the big obstacle he stayed focused on letting the smaller targets getting close and then counter attacking." He explained

"That kid is tough!" He exclaimed.

Midnight then chimed in."On the opposite end seventh place has zero villain points."

"He's not the first UA hopeful to take out that giant robot, but it's been a while since I've seen someone take it out with one attack" Snipe pointed out.

"But at what cost? Did you see how badly he injured himself, if you ask me it's like his body isn't use to his own quirk" Another UA faculty member pointed out.

Aizawa who was watching from the back of the room stared and the screen.

"hmph" he sounded out as he continued to exam the screen

"Fourth place was definitely and interesting one, he moved swiftly and quickly lured the robots into alleys to increase his advantage against them"

Midnight said getting a nod from everyone in the room

"Definitely lives up to his parents for name sure!" Mic exclaimed.

They all agreed looking at the screen

Y/N Uchiha had 38 villain points and 30 rescue points

"This years students are definitely interesting" Snipe said and everyone agreed.

With Y/N

A hologram appeared and showed All Might

"Hello there Young Y/N!"

Eh?

You jumped out of your seat surprised at what was currently happening.

"A-All Might?!"

He nodded... Almost as if he could hear you...

"It's been a while but I AM HERE to discuss your results!"