A Wanted Reuinion

Start from the beginning

Sans smiled, as his hood slightly reveals his eyes, with are now in their usual battle mode, one side Turquoise and vein-like, and the other switching between blue and Turquoise.

"Get...dunked on."

Salem barely had time to react, as the Gaster Abyss Blaster blasts Salem with so much force that it sends her flying away. The Gaster Abyss Blaster vanishes, and Sans jumps off, as he grabbed Neo, and pulled both her and Ruby out.

"Heya, everyone!! You missed me?"

Everyone immediately got out of their shock...and they are very overjoyed...to see Sans.

"SANS!!!!"

Everyone shouted, sounding very happy. Ruby, not wasting any time, ran up to Sans first, and before Sans could realize what is about to happen, she quickly tackles him, and kisses him square on the lips, and hugging him very tightly. And...suprisingly...Sans is now more taller than before. Now he almost Ruby Rose's height, and is now 5'0. Ruby finally stops kissing Sans, and has an overjoyed smile on her face.

 Ruby finally stops kissing Sans, and has an overjoyed smile on her face

"I'm so happy to see you, Sans!! It's been so long!!!"

Ruby squealed, as she nuzzles his cheek together with her own, clearly way to overjoyed to see him. Sans nodded, as he hugged her back, as Papyrus comes in and hugs Sans.

"So glad you are okay, little brother."

Sans chuckles.

"Yeah, nice to see you to, Pappy."

Sans than jumps back down, and Yang rushed over, and embraced Sans as well, while hugging him inside her...soft cushion, as she spoke.

"Sans!! I never thought I would see you again!! I thought you would leave permanently!!"

Sans turns around, and spoke out to Yang.

"Yang...I see that you never stopped being in a 'Grimm' situation."

Everyone blinked, but Yang...she was frozen at first...but than...she began to laugh. Everyone else facepalmed.

"Aaaaghhhh!!! Even now, your puns are terrible!!"

Papyrus shouted, and Yang just simply spoke back.

"Terrible?! I love it!!!"

Sans than felt another pair of hands, and it is touching his torso. These hands belong to Neo, and Emerald is hugging Sans as well.