How cute.

I walked over to the room where Nia had William and Alexis put in. Two of our men were standing there on guard. They looked over at me, watching like idiots, not moving when I stood in front of them.

"Move," I grunted, getting impatient. When they still didn't, I threw my hands up in annoyance. "Are you stupid? Move!"

"Is the boss okay with it?" One of them spoke in a teasing tone, referring to Nia. I faked a chuckle and shoved him out of the way.

"I'll deal with you later," I muttered, slamming the door open then shut when I got inside, making Alexis jump in fear. She was tied up on the wall with some rope and tape while her father was tied to a chair, a pool of blood surrounding his beat and cut-up body. His head was limp, telling me he was most likely unconscious.

When I got closer, I realized he wasn't tied to the chair, he was nailed to it. They pulled a Luke, huh?

I chuckled to myself, imagining the sick smile on Nia and Jordan's faces as they put each nail in, hammering them deeper and deeper while taking in the sick guy's screams. I swear, they treated it like it was some type of art project and I loved that about them.

"Alexis." I nodded at her in a bored tone, barely sparing her a glance as I walked over to the different options of what I could use on William first.

"Callum." She whimpered in a pleading tone. I looked at her, seeing the quiver on her bottom lip and tears falling out of her eyes. "Callum, please. We've known each other since we were kids."

I shook my head, "We knew of each other since we were kids. I didn't meet you until we got married, don't pull that card with me."

She let out a sad sigh, "Please. I promise I'll stay out of your life after this, just please let me go."

When I saw the look on her face, that sad, helpless look my heart felt like it was being put back together. I had to hold back a smile of satisfaction, seeing two of the many people in my life finally feeling a fraction of what I've felt in my entire life.

"Don't act like a saint now, Maxwell. You and your father deserve a lot more than this, believe me. You're lucky Nia hasn't carved your eyes out by now." I grabbed a few needles similar to what people use for sewing from the table and walked over to William, smacking the side of his head to wake him up.

"But-" I looked at her with anger in my eyes, making her cut herself off. All the nagging, she never knew when to fucking quit.

"William!" I bellowed, smacking him harder until he finally lifted his head, looking around the room then slumping his shoulders in disappointment. I laughed, "What? Were you dreaming about being anywhere but here?"

He didn't answer and I didn't like it. I expected more talk from him.

"What? Where's all that mouth gone that you walked into the house with? Did Nia already knock it out of you?" I saw that his hand was already taped tightly to the table with the tip of his middle finger gone, "Who did this? Jordan?"

He shook his head and the proud feeling I already had for my girl lifted even more, "Nia? Wow, she hasn't even been with us for a year and she's already made you her bitch."

I grabbed one of the needles, poking the tip to make sure it was sharp and reminded myself why I was here.

"You told me that my father put in his will that if I ever messed anything up in this marriage with Alexis, you get everything he ever left me," I stated, grabbing his pointing finger and poking the needle through the tip of it, pushing until the end of the needle was left out. He squirmed, grunting in pain.