"My memorable moment from this year was the week me and y/n spent together, it was unforgettable," he said not looking at me, I couldn't help but blush at his words and soon I realized the whole group was giving us weird looks, "anyways," I said changing the subject, "it's the last seconds," I said and we all started counting down.

" 10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Happy New Year!"

We all got up and did a group hug, then we hugged each other individually, "you're going to spend the night here, I prepared sheets for you guys," I said and the all nodded, "I'm sleeping in Nina's bed again," Yoongi said, "no I'm sleeping on my bed you take the couch," "let's see who takes it first," he said and to our shock, he ran to her room and she followed him behind, "I'll take this couch," namjoon said, "actually I bought blow-up mattresses for you guys," I said going to the storage closet and took out 3 boxes and handed it to them.

"Wow thanks," namjoon said giving one to Jungkook and the other one to jimin, " Jin and I are taking the guest bedroom," Hobi said going there and Jin followed, soon everyone went to their place leaving me and Taehyung, "you're sleeping with me then," I said heading to my room as I felt him walk behind me, as soon as both of got in, I closed the door and locked it, "I know this looks bad but I want to give you something," I said.

Author POV,

Taehyung sat on her bed but was caught off guard by her sudden action, he watched as she went to her work bag and took out a very pretty envelope, then went behind her dresser and pulled out a very big wrapped rectangular thing, he was still confused until she came closer and handed them to him, "open the big one first," she said putting her arms behind her back waiting for his reaction, he smiled just from the thought that she got him something as he eagerly tore the wrapping paper off.

He was shocked to see a portrait she has drawn of him, "I wanted to draw you from a picture only I have, maybe you don't remember but this was-" "this was from the time we went to the cafe next to that weird-looking statue, the picture I took of you next to it is my Home Screen," he cut her off admiring her work, her eyes went wide by his last statement as he said it as if it wasn't anything.

"You remembered," she mumbled, "of course I remember," he responded as the feeling of warmth he always brings her took over her chest spreading like wildfire across her body, the feeling of being remembered gave her such a wonderful feeling, "now the envelope," she said, he took the envelope and was shocked by the weight of it, looking up at her confused, "quickly!" She said eager for him to open it.

He opened it and was surprised to see a bracelet made out of very smooth almost silk-like thick string with a small round flat charm that had y/n's initials engraved in it, then he pulled out the handwritten letter y/n made as he loudly read what was written.

" Dear Taehyung-" "can you not read it out loud," she said embarrassed of what she had written, hearing her words made her cringe for some reason, "no I want to read it out loud," he said teasing her, "now where was I ? Yes, Dear Taehyung," he read then she decided to sit next to him on the bed, peeking at her letter, " I have written this letter over a 100 times, wait really?" He cut off again, "just read it!" she nagged and he continued, clearing his throat before doing so.

"I have written this letter over a 100 times and I think this is it, I wanted to gift you something very special something I know only I could gift to you which was that drawing, that picture means a lot to me because that day I felt like we were the only ones alive and my mind only thought of what we should do next, I also took the picture in secret and decided right there and then that I will gift it to you on your birthday. I have a lot of things to say and a lot of emotions to express but that should be another time, and I want to keep this short. Now I know you might be confused as to why your bracelet has my initials but if you look closely I have the same bracelet but with your initials-" he stopped and looked at her wrist.