chapter 1

(A/n marinette always has a blank or netural face her eyes shows no emotion her voice also has no emotions )

Marinette pov .

Hello i am Marinette dupin cheng or i was Marinette dupin cheng now i am Marinette stone yes i am neice of jagged stone . I am 22 years old i am owner of ms fashions and ms event organization. I am also a famous singer known as midnight due to my hair and the guardien of the miraculous box .

Everyone think i have a perfect life but the truth is i am broken i have messed life i suffer from depression .

I used to admir wonder women aqua man and batman

Wonder women because she is the only female in justice leauge and super strong

Aqua man because he himslef was the symbol that two different people can love each other and he is strong his ability to breath in water and talk to sea animals

Batman because without any super powers he is protecting gotham and he is the symbol of hope there .even in the dark city there is light but in my life i lost all the light due to my innocence and to protect people who i love and i thought they love me but i am thankful to lila that she entered my life she showed that noone there was my true friend .

But now i hate justice leauge i hate my idols you wonder why right because they though paris situation was a joke they laughed at us even after wonder women mother was the previous miraculous holder even after plagg was the reason why Atlantis sunk under the water.

They thought it was a joke i wonder whether they are truly superheros or it is just to showoff . It has been 7 years since hawk moth got deafeated, 7 years since i became a great guardian 7 years since i face my betrayal 7 years i left pairs and my so called parents 7 years i am suffering from depression 7 years of loneliness 7 years of traveling around the world to find myself and the lost miraculous 7 years since Marinette dupain cheng died .

I just wish someone was there for me i do have the kwamis but i want to share my feelings with a human .

Currently i am in gotham i finished collecting all the miraculous it was really easy to collect them . I am sitting in my apartment and writing songs for my next album

When i felt someone behind me when i truned i saw a guy dressed in black he hit me in my neck i blacked out .

Damien pov

(You guys know his life story i am too lazy to type )

I felt someone behind me it was a assassin from the leauge before i could do anything he hit me in my pressure point making me unconscious .

Noone pov

Talia had decided to get damin married to marinette as she was the great guardian he kidnapped both of them
When they were brought to leauge she locked them in a room .

Soon marinette woke up to find herself in a prison kind of room she saw another guy infront of her though he looked cute she ignored the thought and saw around the place to find a escape route soon even Damian woke up

Da: ughh why am i brought to the leauge again

Ma: oh hello goodmorning

Da: who are you

Ma: a girl who is kidnapped and doenot know where she is do you know

Da: tt you are in the leauge of assasins

Ma: ummm

Marinette saw her watch and started finding deatils of leauge of assasin