Chapter 15

Radhika asked shockingly, " What are you saying Arjun?? Unbelievable, why didn't you tell me this ever??". Arjun looked down at the feel of guilty. Radhika got emotional.

Guruma, was quite for a moment and asked Arjun to tell what happened between him and Ashok. Arjun was in deep silence, he closed his eyes for a moment and opened it.

He said in hoarse voice, " I'm sorry Radhika, I didn't want to bother you so, I hid about that man. Please understand me, I can't let someone hurt you. You are my everything". Radhika looked on with tears.

Arjun started to say his past encounter with Ashok three years back....

*****************************************
Flashback

My family was completed with Radhika and my kids, I never thought that I would be blessed with such a lovely wife like Radhika.

We went to do shopping for my kids birthday, Radhika and my kids were busy in shopping, I was just checking my mobile now and then. Basically I'm not shopping spree, so I was just adoring my cute family.

Ria, my twin daughter exactly looked like her mother. She is so cute, naughty like her mom. My son Rian, is exactly looked like me. Everyone said he is like my miniature, he looks silent but he is mischievous. I looked at my beautiful wife, who was checking dresses for my kids.

She turned to my side and asked me, "What??"
I just kept on starring at her,went near her ears and whispered " You are so beautiful, I can't take off my eyes even after three years of marriage. Still you are driving me crazy, with your eyes Radhika". She blushed and smiled turning away. I enjoyed that too with a smile.

" Appa.... I want that car " Ryan said in his kid language and showed toy's section. Arjun smiled happily and took him in his arms.

He called Radhika and Said, " Radhika, I will goto toys section, as Ryan wants to buy that car", Radhika nodded her head.

"Ria, do you want to come with Appa?? We will get your favourite doll", Ria hugged her mother and said big,"No....". Arjun smiled and left the place with Rian.

After few minutes Arjun paid the bill for toy car and he was returning to Radhika. Suddenly he felt a strange feeling and checked the place once. He saw someone watching Radhika and Ria from far, hiding behind the pillar. He saw the person's face keenly, he was confused and felt like he saw him before. Arjun was about to go near him, all of a sudden Rian called him

" Appa, I want mum.. mum... " Arjun looked at him, paid attention to him and said,
" Let's take Amma and Ria then goto restaurant to eat your favourite dosa". Rian nodded his head and hugged his father.

Arjun turned to that stranger's direction and searched for him, but he was not there. Arjun felt something fishy and he was in thought, " Who was he???"

"Arjun, look at this. I think this will be best for out kids" said Radhika happily showing the dresses she selected. But Arjun was lost in thoughts, Radhika saw him lost and she touched his shoulders.

" Where are you?? I was showing our kids dresses, don't you want to have a look on it??"asked Radhika.

Arjun was about to say about that stranger but stopped himself, he thought " Only now Radhika is happy forgetting her panics about Maya. If I say about this stranger definitely she will b worried. So it's better I should hide this matter from her"

" Nothing... Nothing... Rian said he was hungry so, I was thinking to where to take you all for lunch"

" Oh... Ok...Ok... Rian are you feeling hungry?? We will have lunch soon " said Radhika pampering Rian. Arjun was thinking about that stranger.

*****************************************

A week Later.... On Birthday day....

Arjun took his family to temple to do special pooja for their kids birthday. When they reached there everything was set ready, they did special pooja for their children long lives and donated food for the people.

Radhika was taking care of kids, while Arjun was distributing food for all with his own hand. All of a sudden he saw a someone watching his wife from far, it was the same man whom he saw a week ago. His fist tightened at the way he saw Radhika.

That stranger capture Radhika's photo in his mobile. Arjun lost his temper,he signalled something in his employees ears showing that stranger.

Immediately Arjun asked someone to continue donate food and moved near to that stranger. By seeing Arjun walking towards him, he tried to escape.

Immediately that stranger ran away from his place and hid behind the temple's outside. He waited for Arjun to go from his hidden place.

As he expected Arjun was searching everywhere, he hid from his eyes carefully.
Soon after that Arjun moved from his place and went somewhere to check.

That stranger was relaxed about how he escaped and came out from his hidden place after a while. But unfortunately someone closed his face with a piece of cloth and took him in a vehicle.

" Hey... Leave me who are you??" That stranger shouted. But they didn't pay attention to him, they threatened him to be quite. They tied his hands too, his face was also covered with a cloth. So, he was also scared and didn't speak a word fearing of his life.

They took him to some warehouse and asked him to be quite for sometime. He requested those people to untie his hands and open his blind folds. But they denied that and scolded him badly, they asked him to be quite orelse they will beat him badly.

He asked them to atleast tell him why they kidnap him here?? But they hit him badly and warned him to not to open his mouth again. After that the stranger remained silent.

Exactly after one hour he heard someone was walking towards him slowly. He jerked realising some danger and acted instantly.

He shouted, " Who are you?? What do you want?? Why did you kidnap me?? Open my blindfolds and show me your face "

Within few seconds his blindfolds were opened and so his hands were untied. After seeing a darkness for a long time, he rubbed his eyes to see the person standing infront of him.

Immediately his eyes widened in shock, he gulped in fear and murmured faintly
" You??"

After a long silence, " Yes it's me Arjun, well how are you Ashok??" Asked Arjun looking straight at Ashok's face.

To Be Continued...

***********************************

Hey Guys!!!

I hope you all will like this story and If you are impressed with my new chapter, don't mind to post your comments and share your votes.
Your support is the most important thing for me to write further. I believe you will keep supporting me.
Next update will be soon guys , kindly wait for that.

Thank you
Meenakshi Jothi