Chapter 6

Author's POV

Radhika was smiling and enjoying chatting after a while. She forgot her problems completely and turned into an old bubbly sweet Radhika. Whole family was gathered in her sister in law's house except grandma. Maybe because of that she didn't bother much, whenever she see grandma her panic arise into fear. She felt something strange around her, but unfortunatye none noticed any difference with grandma.

Radhika helped her sister in law Saritha in cooking, while Arjun and his brother in law Ajay, were playing with their kids. Arun's parents were watching them from sit out, they both were very older but so traditional and more devotional, still following their customs properly. After completing the cooking Radhika went to call out everyone for lunch.

After asking everyone to gather on dinning table, she went to washroom to cleanup herself. While cleaning suddenly she remembered the morning incident, about the image from mirror and terrified her. Immediately she closed the tap and tried to walk out from the washroom.

But unexpected the room door was locked from outside, she tried hard to open the door but she couldn't. She started to panic and shouted for help.

" Is anyone there?? Please open the door I'm locked inside the washroom" shouted Radhika.

There was no response from outside she felt suffocated and difficult to breathe. She took her mobile and tried to call Arjun's number, but unfortunately there was no network coverage, she panicked more.

Tring... Tring....

All of a sudden her mobile rang. She checked her mobile screen there was not a display of any number, it was an empty call. She was shivering, started to sweat profusely. She tried to disconnect the call but nothing worked out, instead it rang continuously. She picked the call with a great difficulty.

"Hello...." Said Radhika.

"Radhika, your punishment will be big" an unknown voice said.

" Hello... Who are you?? Why are you torturing me?? Asked Radhika.

"Ha... Ha... Ha..." A voice laughed louder.

"You are nothing just my illusion get lost... Get lost from me" Said Radhika and she threw the mobile on the floor.

"Radhika, I'm not your illusion. I'm with you forever and everywhere. I think I have to show you what I'm capable of, only then you will believe me. You just carelessly took me lite and you disobeyed my words. Now you will see what can I do." voice echoed in the bathroom walls.

" Get ready you are going to miss one of your lovable family member" said voice and laughed vigorously.

Radhika was shocked to hear it's words, she panicked more and started to bang the door with her maximum force.

Suddenly the door was opened, when she checked the room nobody was there, soon she ran out of the room. While running aimlessly she hit something hard and about to fall, but a warm hands held her and embraced carefully.

" Arjun..." Said Radhika with a heavy breathe.

"Radhika... Why are you running like this?? What happened?? Are you ok??
We were all waiting for you at dining area" said Arjun.

"Arjun it cam..." While Radhika tried to say everything to Arjun, she was stopped by some external force.
Her voice didn't come out from her throat, she struggled lot to put up her words, but only air came out.

"Arjun.... Radhika... You both can romance later. Please come down for lunch, we are all waiting for you both" said Arjun's sister teasingly.

"Radhika we will speak later. Its not appropriate to make everyone to wait for us to dine" said Arjun and took Radhika with him.

Radhika obliged to his words like a doll, but still she can't believe how she was stopped speaking by something anonymously.

Everyone gathered together at dining room and started to eat their lunch. All were busy in talking but Radhika's mind was thinking about that warning. She checked her call list, that anonymous call was not there.

She was more confused and asked herself, is it all real?? Or
my imagination??
Why these strange things were all happening to me??
How will I explain about this all to Arjun???
Will he believe me??
What will I do?? If it hurt him??

Breaking all her thoughts Arjun's mobile rang, he picked it while chatting with his sister.

"Hello...."
"..."
"What ?? How???"
"..."
" I will come immediately" said Arjun nervously.

Radhika felt a twitch in her stomach she understood something wrong happened, she was terrified.

" Arjun... What happened anything wrong??" Asked his brother in law.

"Mama... Yeah we all have to goto hospital immediately" said Arjun.

" Arjun tell me what happened" asked Radhika holding his shirt tightly.

Radhika please don't panic listen to me, I will tell you later just come with me now. We don't have time" said Arjun and walked hurriedly towards his car followed by others.

Radhika was standing in a dead shock, she was pulled by her sister in law to the car. While traveling her mind was asking the same question again and again.

Did anything wrong happened to anyone in our family??

To Be Continued....

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!!

How is this chapter??
Is it terrific??

I hope you all like this story, if you are impressed with my work please never mind to post your comments and share your votes.

Your support is the most important thing for me to write further and entertain you. I believe you will continue to encourage me with your votes and comments.

Thank you
Meenakshi Jothi