Chapter 21

Early Morning....

Arjun and Radhika shared emotional moments together. She felt overwhelmed by his love, and promised to save him from that Ashok. She asked him to remember their love and kids, not to loose himself to that evil entity.

Guruma, asked Radhika to find Ashok's body before next day sunset and burn it, she said she will use all her powers in Arjun to control Ashok for sometime, meanwhile she asked Radhika to burn his body. She warned Radhika that she has to face deadly consequences in this process. She asked them to be careful with Tantric to get hold of Ashok's body.

Guruma gave them some sacred holy ashes, rudraksha mala (garland) and some lemons to save them from the Tantric. She asked them to talk with Tantric first politely, if he refused to help they can use the ashes on him and throw the rudraksha on him. Instantly he will get the feel of burn and will remain unmovable for few minutes. She asked them to use that time and burn Ashok's headless body soon. She warned them that Tantric will be in control only for sometime, if he gained his conscious before burning the Ashok's body then the things will be out of control.

After listening to all Guruma's instructions, Radhika bid bye to Arjun and get ready to go. Guruma asked Radhika and Ajay to go fast and find the place where the Ashok's body was kept. Leaving Arjun half heartedly Radhika went with Ajay to find Ashok's body.

Guruma started the pooja to control Ashok through Arjun's body. She asked Arjun to never go under the control of Ashok and always remember his family. Arjun determined to not to let that evil spirit control him.

****************************************

Evening...

Radhika and Ajay went to the place Guruma asked them to go. They both were shocked to see the scary look of that dark mountain. caves. That place was surrounded with occult, it looks terrific for Radhika, she flinched in fear. Ajay assured her to not to worry he will be with her.

Radhika gained all her courage and entered into the cave, she looked searching for that Tantric. That cave was covered with skulls and skeletons, Radhika felt uncomfortable.

They both saw a middle aged man doing yagna inside the cave. They assumed it might be that Tantric. They moved forward near him, while doing the yagna he sensed their presence and gets disturbed. He shouted angrily,

"Who are you both?? How dare you come in my place??" Asked Tantric.

Radhika flinched in fear, Ajay looked at her once and said confidently,
" Tantric, I'm Ajay she is my sister, we both came to see you, we are in need of your help"

"What do you want me to do?? Do you want to kill someone?? Or Do you want to make someone insane?? Tell me" said Tantric.

" No, we don't need that and all instead we want to find a deadbody " said Ajay. Radhika looked worried thinking about the consequences.

" What?? Deadbody?? I think you came to a wrong place, go away" said Tantric.

" No we are in right place. We need you to do it only you can do it" said Ajay. Tantric looked on. He realised they both must be rich.

" It will be very simple work for me. How much will you give to do this work??" Asked Tantric. Ajay smirked looking at his envy for money and said,

" Whatever you demand"

Tantric became surprise , his eagerness rised to know whose body they want to get. He asked them the same question,

" Whose body you want to find ?? "

After a short moment, breaking the silence
Radhika said, " Ashok"

Tantric was stunned to hear his name. He became suspicious about the other two. Immediately he asked them,

" Who are you both??"

" I'm Radhika, I want to save my husband Arjun from that evil spirit Ashok. I know you have his body please give it to me, I will give the money you demand" said Radhika pitiful.

Tantric was much more surprised, subconsciously his eyes moved towards the small door behind the evil god Idol, Radhika noticed it. Tantric was really confused and scared that how they know his truth. But he became conscious now, and pretends to them he asked them,

" I don't know anyone as Ashok, leave this place otherwise you will face my wrath "
warned Tantric.

Radhika looked fearless now, she said
" We know how you decevied Ashok and turned him as your slave. If he gets to know the truth he will destroy you too. It's better we will destroy him for our better lives. I will give you more money also, hand over his body to me"

Tantric fumed in anger, " How dare you say that?? He is my slave, how will he destroy me?? I'm more powerful than that stupid Ashok" said Tantric.

" Let it be , then can you stop him from killing my husband ?? Please help me " Radhika pleaded infront of Tantric.

" Tantric, please help us we will be really great full to you. Please save our family, we will give you money" said Ajay.

Tantric was in deep thought,  he knew well he can't control Ashok because he is more powerful than him. The only hold be have was is his dead body, now he was confused whether to keep Ashok's body or give it to them. He also reminisced how Ashok tried to find his body to escape from his captivity, he threatened him to kill. Definitely today or tomorrow, one day he will get his body anyhow.

Tantric knew well that Ashok will not leave him for cheating him all the while. Unknowingly he became cold feet thinking about the deadly consequences once Ashok escaped.

Tantric mumbled, " I will be killed once he escaped, why can't I use this chance to get rid of Ashok and earn money. I will be rich forever, I can escape to some other country ,then no need to run and hide from police "

Radhika and Ajay looked on eachother with a secret smile, they understood Tantric's weakness is money.

Ajay asked him, "Tantric will you help us??"
Radhika waited for his reply impatiently.

After a long thought Tantric asked them,
" How much will you give in exchange of his body?? "

Radhika and Ajay looked happy about their work is easy now. They can destroy Ashok's body without any difficulty.

Radhika asked Tantric " How much you want??"

Tantric replied, " Twenty Five crores"

Ajay and Radhika were taken back hearing his demands, Ajay said, "This is too high".

But Radhika agreed eventually thinking about Arjun's life in danger. She convinced Ajay with the same.

She said, " Nothing is important to me than my husband. I will give you the money you asked for. Give me his body I want to burn it  with my hand " said Radhika gritting her teeth. Tantric laughed louder thinking about becoming a millionaire.

Another side Ashok knew about their plan gets anxious for destroying his body. He started to shout like a crazy, he determined to hurt Arjun.

To Be Continued...

***********************************

Hey Guys!!!

I hope you all will like this story and If you are impressed with my new chapter, don't mind to post your comments and share your votes.
Your support is the most important thing for me to write further. I believe you will keep supporting me.
Next update will be next week guys , kindly wait for that.

Thank you
Meenakshi Jothi