Chapter 17

Author's POV

Arjun went to the place Ashok asked him to come and wait for him impatiently. Meanwhile Ashok stood little far from Arjun and enjoyed seeing him waiting anxiously. Purposely Ashok made Arjun wait for him to keep him annoyed.

After waiting for sometime Arjun kept on trying Ashok's number, but he didn't pick his calls holding his mobile exactly in his hand. Arjun hit the floor in frustration.

Arjun fumed in anger but he controlled his bad temper just because for his wife.  Atfirst he wants to know his real intensions and plans. After more than half an hour Ashok showed up his face to Arjun.

" Hi.... How are you?? I'm sorry I was late" said Ashok cunningly.

" What do you want?? Why are you after my family?? " Asked Arjun straight away. His gaze was like a fire, his anger and rage was clearly seen through his deep voice, his eyes shrinked but looked at Ashok deeply.

Ashok was not in a mood to tell Arjun about his demands, he wants to irritate him for kidnapped and threatening him.

" Arjun why are you getting tense?? Relax man, let's have cold cafe. Chill bro, shall I show you some more hot pics of your wife??" said Ashok mockingly patting his shoulders.

Arjun lost his temper and pulled his collar angrily, he threatened him,

" What the hell are you thinking about yourself ?? Just because I'm quite,it doesn't mean that you can take advantage. It will not take more than a minute for me to kill you. I can even make you unidentified by your own family. But I don't want to do that sin, don't push me. Never cross your line, you are nothing infront of me. If you take my wife name once again, I will chop your tongue and feed that to my dog"

Ashok gulped in fear but, he didn't show it out. Arjun released his shirt collar and asked him to speak up. Ashok remained quite and looking forward to execute his dirty plans.

" I...I... Need money in exchange of Radhika's private photos" Ashok stammered. Arjun's eyes were too sharp seeing his demands, he tightened his fist, his jaws clenched.

" How much??" Asked Arjun sharply.

" Hundred crores " said Ashok gulped.

" What??" Arjun stunned, his eyes raised up  atfirst but, he agreed helpessly to get rid of Ashok. He don't want to bother Radhika or to make her feel bad about those pictures. He was thinking to finish this problem smoothly as possible.

" Ok... Tomorrow you have to bring me all the soft and hard copies of her pictures. Atonce I received the pics you will receive money in your account" said Arjun.

Ashok was frowned, he didn't think that Arjun will accept immediately to give him the money. He had a thought that did he demanded less amount??  He became mad at greed for money, internally he praised Radhika for making him a millionaire in over night.

" Ok... tomorrow I will get all the pictures. But will you pay the full money instantly?? Can I believe you??" Asked Ashok with a doubt.

Arjun's jaw clenched, his eyes turned red in anger. He spit venom, " What do you think?? Am not a loafer like you, I will stick to my words. Remember one thing these are all my hard earned money, I'm giving this to save my wife's pride. Nothing is more important to me than my Radhika. Tomorrow I will throw the money on your stupid face, pick it up and runaway"

Ashok felt insulted he secretly determined to take revenge from Arjun after getting all the money. He asked Arjun to come to the same place by tomorrow evening and he started to leave.

He took few steps ahead, Arjun called his name and stopped him.
" Ashok... If you try to double cross me then you will see the worst face of me. I will not let you live happily ever if you try to do some cheap tricks " Arjun gave a warning to Ashok. Ashok smirked and walk away.

Arjun became suspicious about his careless behaviour. Arjun's sixth sense warned him about Ashok's intentions, he felt he returned not only for money more than something else, he thought that he is despicable. He called someone and asked to meet him immediately.

*****************************************

Next day as Arjun said Ashok came to that spot and waited for him. Ashok called Arjun to know his whereabouts, he said he is in on the way, he will reach soon anytime.

Ashok was little annoyed that Arjun didn't come on time early today and made him wait. But he ignored everything and was cloud nine thinking about that he will be a rich man within few hours.

He started to day dream about his future, he had some cunning plan to revenge both Arjun and Radhika. Thinking about Radhika, he have a look on her private pictures, his eyes shows lust, his face was disgusting.

" What the hell are you seeing??" Arjun sneered. Ashok flinched to hear his sudden voice and dropped the pics down. Arjun came near him with the slow and steady walk, he bend down to pick the pictures he dropped down.

Looking at the photos Arjun's face turned more evil, he looked terrified to see. He crushed the pics and looked at Ashok sharply. He was standing infront of him like a lion going to hunt his prey. His fist tightened, he gave a strong punch on Ashok's face and yelled,

" You B*****d"

Ashok fell on the ground by touching his jaws. He felt a faint bleeding under his lips, he was damn angry but he couldn't offend Arjun.

" How dare you look at my wife, I will kill you " said Arjun angrily. He thrashed Ashok for looking at Radhika's pictures. Then he stopped after a while, and said

" Right now give me all the soft and hard  copies " asked Arjun. Ashok realised that Arjun was upto something, he denied giving him before getting the money in his account.

" First money, next photos" said Ashok.

Arjun's lips faintly raised up, he chuckled and said,
"Still do you think that, I will pay the money to you, after knowing all your dirty plans??"

Ashok was surrounded by few people and Arjun kept pistol on his head. Ashok was drenched in fear, he trembled to get up.

Arjun pulled the trigger....

To Be Continued...

***********************************

Hey Guys!!!

I hope you all will like this story and If you are impressed with my new chapter, don't mind to post your comments and share your votes.
Your support is the most important thing for me to write further. I believe you will keep supporting me.
Next update will be soon guys , kindly wait for that.
And let me know about your opinions about this story.

Thank you
Meenakshi Jothi