To the Sea of the Damned

Comenzar desde el principio

"So to save the Sea of Thieves we have to endanger it first?" argued Francois.

"The sea is already in danger, she said. Let's save em'." Abby countered.

"Enough talk. We vote. Are you coming or not?" Estella asked them.

The other crew members exchanged glances. No one wanted to enter the world of the dead and stow away on the Ferryman's ship, but if what the stranger said was true then perhaps it really was their best option. And if so, the fierce Captain Cortez would be perfect to lead them. So, one by one, they agreed with an 'Aye'.

Then they set sail. As they neared the portal, Estella noticed Jacobs uneasy posture. "Scared, Master Cochrane?"

Jacob scoffed. "Who wouldn't be, captain."

Estella took over the helm from Abby and steered right into the green light. "What kind of pirates would we be if don't face the danger, aye?"

Jacob found her words comforting, in a way. She was right, risks had to be made.

And so, they entered the Sea of the Damned.

After crossing the bridge between the two worlds, they found themselves before strange shores. This was a surprise for many, as they had never seen island or rocks before when ending up here. The crew dropped anchor and went ashore. After a long march through a grotto filled with cursed gold and ghostly entities, they emerged on the other side and saw a small town, built from shipwrecks.

 After a long march through a grotto filled with cursed gold and ghostly entities, they emerged on the other side and saw a small town, built from shipwrecks

"Where the hell are we?" William asked. No one knew the answer until they came aross a sign that said 'Sailors Grave'.

"Yo ho, yo ho, a pirat'e life for me." someone sang, but they couldn't see anyone.

"Ahoy down there!" a voice rang out from above. Looking up, they saw a cage attached to a bowsprit. Inside the cage was a skeleton head. "Ye paid me warning no heed and set foot in sailor's grave while ye still draw breath at the risk of marooning yerself here for all eternity... Now that be what I call true pirate courage!" the head said.

"That's what I said." Estella replied, grinning to her crew.

"Oy! Climb up here and lower me cage. I'll make it worth yer while."

Seeing that this guy might know something, the crew began climbing the wreckage until they had reached the cage. "Now, I just need you to lower me cage, very gently." he head said. But since they couldn't figure out a way to do that, Jacob simply burned the rope and the cage fell to the ground.

"Uuugghh me head, it's killin' me. Well it's not exactly a dignified reunion, but I do welcome being back on the ground." he head said. It was indead a skull, with an eyepatch and captain's hat.

Since the fall didn't break the cage so they went to get the key. They found it in another shipwreck that was used by the ghosts as a tavern. None of the singing and drinking spirits seemed to mind the living pirates and so they easily snatched the key and got out of there. "Ey, wash your hands. I don't want any fingerprints on me skull." the captain said after they had opened the cage.