Chapter 3 - Babysitting

Start from the beginning

Aizawa picked up the phone and answered. "What?"

"Hey Shota! How is everything at school going?" asked the mysterious voice.

"Fine. How's your internship going, Oboro?"

The voice over the line cheered, "Everything's going great! I saw some villains and the heroes I'm interning with fought them, but I had to watch from the side lings though. It was amazing! Once the battle finished I was determined to work harder, but anyway I was wondering what you and the others are doing"

"We're fine, but I'm not with the others right now." Aizawa replied.

Oboro laughed, "Yeah, you probably kicked them out when they came over to your house and woke you up."

"Actually, no. Nezu woke me up and told me to babysit." Aizawa whispered.

"What? Why would Nezu call you at 7am to babysit? He doesn't even have a child." Oboro said confused.

Aizawa sighed. "You don't know what happened yesterday. You better come back and you might get into the fun. I can tell you this. I am babysitting his son and he's fucki- I mean, very adorable."

"Oh? I guess I do need to hurry and see the boy, since the great Shota complimented him." Teased Oboro.

"Ha.Ha." Aizawa said as he rolled his eyes.

Oboro responded, "Can you please send me a photo of the little bean?"

"Fine"

Aizawa took a picture of the sleeping child and sent it to Oboro.

                                                               (Pretend the hair colour is green)

After it was sent, there was squealing from the other side.

"So cute!"

"Mhm, so you better come back quickly or Hizashi and Nemuri will try and keep him." Aizawa said.

"That's it, I am coming right now, send me the address." Oboro demanded.

"Oh hell no, you still have the internship and you will make the same amount of noise the other two would do. I don't want to die today, so no. Also, I don't want Izuku's sleep to be ruined like mine." Aizawa lectured.

Oboro booed Aizawa and they talked about the conditions of looking after Izuku, but of course Aizawa didn't say anything about his quirk yet. After talking, Oboro told him he had to go and slowly he hung up. It was 8am, so Aizawa had spent 1 hour talking to Oboro and now he was going to sleep. He sleep on the floor of the bedroom, since it would be weird for him to sleep on his principal's bed without permission.

After about 2 hours of sleep, Aizawa had awoken and wondered if Izuku was still sleeping, but to his surprise he saw a pair of emerald green eyes staring at him in silence. Aizawa backed away from the child surprised. Normally when children wake up, they would be making noise that would awake Aizawa from his sleep, yet Izuku didn't make noise like he just wanted him to continue sleeping.

"Izuku, were you watching me sleep because you didn't want me to be disrupted?" Asked Aizawa, but after he asked the question, he felt stupid. A child shouldn't be able to understand what he was saying, much less respond. But after a few seconds Izuku just nodded surprising Aizawa more.

Before Aizawa could ask another question, the door unlocked and Nezu came into the room. Aizawa turned towards Nezu and got off from the ground.

"Welcome back Nezu."

"It's good to be back." Replied Nezu and he walked towards Izuku.

Izuku stretched out his arms and wrapped them around Nezu. Nezu happily returned the hug and Aizawa took pictures to show his friends. After taking a few pictures, Aizawa placed his phone in his pocket and spoke.

"Nezu, sorry to ruin the moment, but how old is Izuku again?"

Nezu faced Aizawa and answered, "He is 3 months. May I ask why you asked the question? I already told you yesterday."

Aizawa replied, "Well you see, before you came in, I was asleep but when I woke up Izuku was already staring at me. For normal children who are his age, shouldn't he been making noises or crying? I asked him if he let me sleep and he nodded. So, maybe he has high intelligent?"

Nezu was silent and faced towards the person who was still hugging him. Well they boy was born with a quirk and that was unusual, so who can't say that he also has a high IQ?

"Well then, why don't we check?" Asked Nezu.