Chapter 9 (revised 06/08/2023)

Start from the beginning

Tianna replied, "One is I know the packs with those scents, and you would have to spend days sending trackers out. I also can do something you cannot."

"That is?" All of a sudden, she disappeared. "What the hell? Where she goes?" Then he feels a tap on his back, and he stands and twirls around.

She is standing there. "You forget we can change sizes?" Then she starts to giggle at his expression. "I can get in places undetected if I am small enough. There will be no negotiations. I will go on my own."

He growls, "You cannot battle werewolves. We can easily chew you up and spit you out."

Tianna smirks at him. The rest of us giggled since we knew what she would do since we saw her do it in our defense fairy class. She vanished into thin air again. The next thing we know, Alpha Goliath is on the ground withering, holding onto his family jewels.

Quinn said, "Let me grab an ice pack. Winn and Tundra help get him up and takes him inside to lie on the couch. "Tianna, if I were you, I would let him calm down before you reappear." She walks inside the cottage to the refrigerator and opens the freezer to make an ice pack.

Tianna reappears and helps him up while he growls at her. She said, "he cannot hurt me, but he learned I can still hurt him until we mate. I won't do that until we find out who did this to Jocelyn.

Quinn, who was walking back, dropped the ice pack. Winn and Tundra, who were in helping Alpha Goliath, also almost dropped him. Georgette, still sitting by Tianna in shock, asked, "Is he your spark?"

I ask, "What is a spark?"

Tianna replies, "Someone I can have babies with. Yes, he is, but he will have to accept me as his equal and stop trying to lord over me."

He growls again. She walks over to him. Sets her hand on his arm. "I am going to show good faith and trust. As I mentioned, three packs share that scent. They all share borders, and the alphas are related. It was like their great great grandfather were brothers. But these three packs do fight a lot with each other. Unite if someone comes after them."

Alpha Goliath says, "That would be the Crimsons. Two packs are on this list: Crimson Blood and Crimson Shadow. However, Crimson Red is not on the list."

Tianna looks at the other fairies and replies, "At least I have a smart spark." She leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"If we go after one, we will end up going after three."

Just then, Alpha Solomon charged in. He stopped right by Tianna, "Who the hell are these fairies, and why are they here?"

Alpha Goliath pulled Tianna behind him and growled, "Mine. Solomon, you talk that way toward my mate and her family. Again we will fight."

Alpha Brahams, "I-I-I did not know you found your mate. Still, why are you in the shunned one's cabin?"

"How did you know we were here?" Alpha Goliath asked.

"I heard you talking."

"You got this place fucking bugged?" Alpha Goliath roared. "She was fucking raped, and you treat her like a prisoner. She doesn't deserve this. I guess you did not hear my warning. I am sending my pack to sweep this place tomorrow. They better find no bugs then."

"This cabin is on my territory, not yours." He growled back. "She is my pack member and not yours." All of a sudden, the cabin started shaking. Alpha Braham stumbled over to me. He puts himself over me and braces himself. "Earthquake."

Tianna grinned, "No, it's fairy magic. You said this cabin was on your territory. I had many friends help swap out an empty house on Goliath's pack with Jocelyn's place. She is now on Goliath's territory.

You are not a total asshole because you did at least go over to her and give her protection. You are not a total lost cause."

I added a twist

I added a twist. Did you see a werewolf/fairy mating/sparking together?

What do you think of the fairy magic that was used?

Now you know what packs have the juniper/granny apple scent. What punishment would you like to see happen?