𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 յճ

Sorry for the errors 

~🌴
A/N

📆- A Year later. (December 21st, 2020)

The mostly anticipated day by these families us finally here. The day they they'll find out if justice for these victims is real. Today they would hear verdict of James Zoie Khalifa, MicKela Marley Morgan, Willow Tiffany Evans and Elijah Anthony Fredrick. All who were apart of the Middle Passage plan was where they would kidnap and sex traffic young women.

This was one of the fastest cases to have come to an end even during a world wide pandemic. This was definitely a case that will go down in Court History in Five Rivera. There were a lot of public eyes around the nation tuning in on it as well as even more people adding to the already given evidence against the defendants. All of who's interactions were almost identical and that's what also helped to pushed the case.

As of today wasn't stressful enough, there has been a national report that 6 of the 14 girls missing have been found alive and would be able to return to family members today. The other 8 girls family members would have to be taken to identity the bodies. For now, the names of who these young ladies have remained unknown to the public. Only after the verdict would their names be privately announced to their relatives.

-3 Hours Later

"Now for the verdict to be heard," a middle aged man who looked as if he was between the ages of 36-40 announced to the 75 people in the court room.

"Elijah Anthony Fredrick please stand," Judge Matthew instructed, "On the account of case 2201, for the charges of possession of multiple firearms without being licensed, having a great sum of money without proof of a job, unlawful abduction, unlawful abduction of a minor, confinement and restraint, first degree kidnapping, you are found.............. guilty of all charges."

"NOOOOOOO," his mother cried out, "Not my baby! NOT MY BABY!"

"Therefore you are sentenced to 60 years to life in federal prison."

"MicKela Marley Morgan please stand. On the account of case 2201, for the charges of unlawful intent, kidnapping and ransom, you are found............guilty of all charges and will therefore be spending 25 years to life with the chance of parol."

"No! You will not do this! You canrt do this! How dare you ruin my baby girls life," MicKela's mother yelled while being escorted out the room by her husband.

MicKela stood there with tears in her eyes while on the left of her was Elijah who was full blown crying.

"James Zoie Khalifa also known as, Zoey Khalifa please stand for you sentencing. Hmm...," Judge Matthew shock his head, "What a shame. Anyways, on the account of case 2201, for the charges the possession of multiple firearms, unlawful abduction, confinement and restraint with unlawful intent and first degree kidnapping, that verdict states.......not guilty."

Everyone in the court room gapsed. A lady fainted away while the others began to used profound language resulting in them being immediately removed form the court room.

Zoey chuckled thinking that he was off the hook and that only irritated Judge Matthew.

"Wait wait wait, I wasn't finished there's more. And I don't know what's so funny Mr.Khalifa. You're in here because there's a large amount of evidence against you stating that you have in fact committed multiple crimes. You aren't off the the hook. You caused all these families and more so much hurt so I hope you'll be laughing behind bars with the rest of your homies. Shameful citizens," he muttered the last part

"As I was saying... However for the possession of drugs, the illegal transport of drugs, second degree kidnapping, thrill seeking and sex trafficking, the verdict reads.......... Guilty of all charges. You Mr.Khalifa are therefore sentenced to 45 years to life in prison with NO chances of parol. On behalf of the state of Mid-town, the case is dismissed," he banged the gavel before getting up and leaving.

Everyone in the court room and even some watching at home felt a relief that justice was served. Howbeit, there was still anxious news awaiting them so no one could've fully celebrated the way the wished to.

-After Court

What felt like an entire 13 hours wait was actually an half an hour wait. The O'ryans and the Addisons along with the other victims relatives were waiting in a small room with chairs and 2 table of food on it.

"What's taking them so long?" The mother of Kyree spoke up

"I know. Can't they just bring them out. We'll know who is who." Shanice mother said agreeing.

As another parent was about the speak, lawyer Tegan Keating came in with another young lady on her right and a young man on her left. They weren't belonging to anyone there, they were just her assistance.

"Ok I know its been a really long wait and a even longer day. I understand that you guys would just like to know if we've found your daughters or not but I'm here to explain that yes, it was a long process as we had to interview them for the case, run some test etc etc. Now I'll call the survivors name and the room number they're in, that family will then go to that room number where you have to sign some documents concerning some police files, therapy and hospital treatment," she clarified opening up a brown envelope then began to read the names out loud.

"It's also in alphabetical order. Blah blah blah or ok, these are the names girls of 2019 that have been found December 1st 2020. Kyree Francis room 7, Shanice Myers room 9, Ann-marie Montez room 2, Nicole Norman room 4, Novalynn Norman room 6. Uhh and Taylor Silverstone room 3. Oh wait we have one more, Brooklyn Ryan, O'ryan sorry room 5."

They were loud sobs and screaming from those family members who didn't hear the names of their daughters while those names that were call, they're family began quick walking out the room, down the hall to where their daughters were reported to be in.

"Those who names that weren't call, sorry to inform you but they are deceased and you will be call to identify the body. Thank you," she was about to the exist when her hand was yanked causing her to turn around

"Wait, wait. What about my baby? What about Aubrey. Check... Check again. She has to be there," Aubrey's mother cried.

"I'm sorry mam, but she isn't. She didn't make it."

"NNNOOOOO!!!" Mrs.Addison screamed out.

The O'ryans didn't know if to comfort her or choose to go see their daughter who was fortunately found alive. Sa'rain, Sa'rainea and  Landon felt the same way as they too personally knew Aubrey.  Especially Austin, who was unknowingly to the public, dating Aubrey.Now to hear her passing was news they weren't at all prepared to hear. At all.

Eventually after sending their condolences to the Addison family about the lost of their only child, the O'ryans, Landon and Sa'rainea went to see Brooklyn. She wasn't looking to well in the eyes but the sight of her brought a type of joy unexplainable. They were happy to see her but felt bad that she had to go thought not only losing her close friend, but her sanity as well.

"Brooklyn Aubrey-," Landon tried to explain.

"I know," she teared up, "Can we please leave. I want to get out of here. Please."

As she requested, they left. Now on to healing and repairing the broken

I hope you all enjoyed. Don't forget to vote. Its the star on our bottom left if on a phone/tablet and on the top right if on a desktop/laptop. May God Bless You All😘😘~DBW🌴