𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 յյ

Sorry for the errors😬

~🌴

Brooklyn🏙

Brooklyn🏙

📆-Friday 1st November, 2019 

For past few weeks weeks everything has been up and down. Landon and I haven't been seeing eye to eye on a lot of things after our big argument. I personally felt like my motherhood was being attacked and I didn't like that. I'm a great mother. There's so many people out here who done gave  up on their ids, left their kids high and dry to raise themselves. I'm not like that nor will I ever be like that. I love my son. Levi is my #1. Nothing less, nothing more.

Anyways, on another note, my baby Zoey realized my stress and he decided to take me out on a date tonight to cheer me up a little. We're doing real good, growing and glowing. He's starting to look like the future hubby but at the same time, I'm not trying to rush anything.

-On The Date

"Would that be all?" the chief asked

"Yes," Zoey and I answered in union ship.

They chief walked away yet within 6.3 seconds later, he came back to the table.

"Hi not to interrupt this special time for you  two, you are a beautiful women," he complimented me, "And you're a lucky fella."

"Thanks chief but back off my lady man," he chuckled.

"No disrespect sir but mam, can I have a picture with you. My daughter is one of your biggest supporters on Instamam."

"You mean Instagram?" I corrected him.

"Yes yes Instagram."

As he requested, I took a picture with him for his daughter Yasmine.

"Oh thank you, thank you very much," he squealed, "Alright I'll go make you're dinner now."

"It's about time man, I'm staving," Zoey mumbled under his breathe, however, I heard him.