𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 կ

Sorry for the errors😬

~🌴

Brooklyn🏙

Brooklyn🏙

📆-Friday 6th, September, 2019

A week has past and now that I'm back in Key City, I've been on my grind working non-stop for Ms. Kasandra for the whole week; as well as doing promos on Instagram. I've yet to gotten a break from working for Ms. Kasandra, working 4 hours overtime every day for 5 days of the week. Thankfully I was able to figure something out for Levi with Landon during such a busy week.

Landon is taking 2  classes this semester and only one of them is in person while the other is online. At the moment, I was at Ms.Kasandra's house printing out some paper work for her. I've been doing this for 2 hours now. Even missing my lunch break in order to finish but it's costing me because I'm beginning to get hangry

On the bright-ish side, I only have 6 more documents to print and 11 more minutes remaining until I get off work. All of a sudden, while I was attempting to print the last two documents, the printer ran out of ink.

"How great," I  mumbles to myself a little frustrated. 

"Oop. Looks like you're stuck, want some help?" Kendrick smirked.

"Kendrick, stfu and go sew a dress or something!"

"Eww...ghetto."

"Shut up for I show you what's really ghetto. For real, now leave me alone. Damn!"

He rolled his eyes and walked out the office I was doing my work in. I truly don't have time for his bs nor do I want to lose my job. That made me proceeded to the nearest bathroom in this big as penthouse to I calm myself down before going to Ms.Ksandra to inform her about the printer and the last 2 documents unable to be printed

"Ms. Kasandra, I'm finished with all the documents except 2 due to the printer being out of ink."

"Well Brooklyn I need those 2 documents for Sunday morning therefore can you go to a library, print them and bring it back for me? I'll give you until 12 o'clock tomorrow."

Although I wanted to tell her, "No! You figure out your shit," and leave, I nodded and went about my way.

-At Brooklyn's Apartment Complex

Once I arrived home, I took a bath then put on a black jumpsuit with a red stripe on each sleeve.  I paired it with my red fur slides then I walked over to Sa'rain's apartment 2 floors down (6th floor) to meet up with her so we could chill at the pool  on our compound.