Chapter 23 : Asleep

Começar do início

"I'm a GOD, kneel before me!" Altina's voice echo, Rose just looked bored.

"For some god, you can't even face me in your true form." Rose floated upside down, trying to mock the eye.

"..." Altina was upset and swiftly poofed out of the girl's sight. Rose blankly stared at the spot where the deity was. Wow... she left me just like that... Laqueta headed over to her bed, sitting next to her limp body.

"Laqueta... a name that I can now call my own." Rose looked at the girl, sleeping there, her new body that she just left.

" Goodbye, for now." Rose left the people crying in the room, whispering some comforting words in their ears as she left, leaving the walls of the estate and sat in a field, waiting till her body called for her to return.

---

1 month later.

Soon she woke up from her little nap, there was no calling to return back to her physical body yet. The girl sighed, she wasn't visible to anyone, she watched as a group of very shiny children walked to a shop with expensive looking clothes. She floated towards them, wanting to know why they were in the middle class area of the town.

Oooh, blackmail. Rose clapped, snickering to herself. The girl watched as they entered as they just ordered some crepes and just explored the area. Aww... how cute. The spirit got on her feet and walked with them, wanting to observe what items they picked up and bought.

"Let's visit Laqueta, I mean she did help with breaking your engagement Cullen." Axel stated, the group nodded besides Cullen, he doesn't want to see that girl ever again. Rose choked on non-existent food as Axel spoke, Do they not know? They looked a bit taller than she remembered if she was going to be honest.

"Alright, you pick out a present since you're the one who suggested it." Cullen stated, he rolled his eyes. Axel glared at his friend, tension surrounding them. Rose moved her hair out of her face, she saw Ava was in town. The group of boys also noticed her, she was just shopping.

"Maid." Aryton pointed at her, she was just getting some flour from the shop. The group followed the direction of where the boy pointed.

"Oh it's that maid that was about to attack me." The blonde boy stared at the woman, he walked over and the group followed, Cullen dragged his feet to head over.

"Maid from the Adria Estate." The light blue-haired boy called, and the woman turned her head slowly. She bowed.

"Greetings, Second Prince of the Empire." The woman looked tired, stressed.

"We would like to visit Laqueta Adria, if possible." Edward said, trying to look innocent, which was easy for him.

"..." The woman's eyes widened, and looked like her whole world just fell apart.

"Young Lady Adria can not be seen by anyone at the moment..." The woman rejected their request, it angered Edward a bit. He raised his hand creating a sphere of wind.

"YOU WILL LET US VISIT YOU INSOLENT MAID." Edward threatened, Rose watched on how cruel the young boy truly is, Ava stood her ground, ready to be attacked, someone else came.

"What is the meaning of this, Prince Edward." Mother spoke, an intimidating aura around her, she hid her face behind a fan.

"... We just wish to give this to Laqueta." Axel pushed aside Edward and showed her a beautiful flower that was similar to her eye color.

"..." The woman had a face of sadness. The intimidating aura slowly dissipated. Ava whispered something in the woman's ear, she nodded.

"Laqueta has been in eternal sleep with no signs of waking up." The woman with blood red hair spoke. The group was silent, all the noise around them seemed to have dulled down in their ears.